Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is anyone else starting to become a bit excited?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

Are we there yet..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

JJJJNR wrote: »
    Are we there yet..

9985 on Bitstamp, crawling there :-D

But there is still that guy with 30 BTC to sell for 10000 which is acting as a ceiling (and a few other decent sale orders in the 9990-9999 area).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

€9997.97 on Coinbase

€10,012.76 on Coinbase. Done

Bob24 wrote: »
    9985 on Bitstamp, crawling there :-D

But there is still that guy with 30 BTC to sell for 10000 which is acting as a ceiling (and a few other decent sale orders in the 9990-9999 area).

And here we are, all 10000 sale orders have been cleaned up.

• Advertisement

For the first month in history I have made more from Bitcoin than my day job. (Just)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Where is next big sell off, what are the sale orders set at, surely around 14 or 15k euro, was that the highest it got to?

Is that a new 18 month high versus the €?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

Treetree wrote: »
    Pity stellar isn't doing as good as most of the rest of the top 10 or so. Related to that, anyone on here have a reddit account that has posted to r/stellar in the past? If you do, PM me (random I know!)

Just use it as a reference for project development, stellar is doing amazingly well given the fake news from Facebook that should have crashed XLM and XRP to zero they are both showing resilience. There's been a good few high level departures esp with Jesse Lund going but I think IBM are bad for stellar as they are holding back the success of the partnership as they (ibm) are so secretive with progress it's rare that any news filters out to the public at all. Still think it's a bargain at what lumens are trading at. Looking at it now there's definitely some loading happening..

There are approx the same number of wallets as there are people in California - 39 million

We are incredibly early.

• Advertisement

So we’re back to 9800 euros.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Treetree

JJJJNR wrote: »
    Just use it as a reference for project development, stellar is doing amazingly well given the fake news from Facebook that should have crashed XLM and XRP to zero they are both showing resilience. There's been a good few high level departures esp with Jesse Lund going but I think IBM are bad for stellar as they are holding back the success of the partnership as they (ibm) are so secretive with progress it's rare that any news filters out to the public at all. Still think it's a bargain at what lumens are trading at. Looking at it now there's definitely some loading happening..

Very true. I believe in stellar in general, have been using it for years. Sounds like you're the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,667 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Tease.. :D

BTC-tease.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

Ledger X got approval for physically settled Bitcoin Futures. That means they' ve gotten in ahead of Bakkt...so Bakkt will have to get their rollerskates on.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Tango One

Anybody know what hypercash is seems to be really pumping up.

€10,243 on Coinbase.

$11,630

Relentless.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

That's what we've been waiting for. Out of bull trap territory now that 10k is established.

This has proper momentum, it will be interesting to see how it all pans out over the next 12 months.

Good luck to you all. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭macnab

I have just traded all my altcoins to Bitcoin free of charge on Coinbase. I am hoping that if Bitcoin breaks $12000 it will sail on to $20k. At which point I might convert some back to Litecoin and Eth. Fingers crossed.

I thought this was very encouraging.

Is Bitcoin The Ultimate Safe Haven Trade?

She's not from some niche brokerage pimping crypto-related investments. Invesco have $888 billion under management. I don't think there's any chance someone in her position would have said that 12-18 months ago.

There's been some confusion here in the past as regards where manipulation happens. The answer is everywhere.

LINK

I'm not saying that crypto isn't the wild west. It's a nascent market and with nascent markets comes opportunity to manipulate. The guys who have it down to a fine art are involved in the crypto realm now so i'm sure they can be a bit more savvy and discreet about it. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,765 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

$12,500 now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

Woke Hogan, the enbalmer, Paddy Pint Lostman?/Johnny Flash and the butcher dude have been conspicuous by their absence recently. :cool:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

7th july

• Registered Users Posts: 45,259 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Holy ****. This is mental!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

RoboKlopp wrote: »
    Holy ****. This is mental!

20K by the end of the week I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

el diablo wrote: »
    Woke Hogan, the enbalmer, Paddy Pint Lostman?/Johnny Flash and the butcher dude have been conspicuous by their absence recently. :cool:

I'm enjoying the rise el diablo. I bought a small amount when it was 3900. To be honest I was planning on buying some coke on the dark Web for a trip to Portugal in August. I was locked at the time and kind of forgot about it then.

Anyway. Will be selling up soon as my research has shown that this bubble has been created mostly by fake tethers being printed. Not real money coming in.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

I'm enjoying the rise el diablo. I bought a small amount when it was 3900. To be honest I was planning on buying some coke on the dark Web for a trip to Portugal in August. I was locked at the time and kind of forgot about it then.

Anyway. Will be selling up soon as my research has shown that this bubble has been created mostly by fake tethers being printed. Not real money coming in.

Of course you did ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,168 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Me when the $12,000 price alert I set up ages ago went off on my phone:

zLJa9ia.jpg

It’s a bit mad tbh ... yesterday afternoon we were discussing whether it would break 10k euros and waking up this morning it has passed 11k. I still feel a correction is due but I wouldn’t put any money on my own prediction.

• Advertisement

Where the **** is the correction I'm locked and loaded for it, this is just bananas.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement