Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Are either of these books suitable to learn Crypto Trading?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJackAttack

J Murphy's Technical Analysis of Financial Markets is your best starting point - you can access the book easily online via pdf if you wish.

Trading crypto's is not for the faint-hearted, many people have lost savings in trying to trade the crypto market but the volatility makes it very profitable for people who know what they're doing.

There are a number of traders on twitter worth following; for a beginner, CryptoCred's content should give you a great starting point along with J Murphy's book.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭stockshares

J Murphy's Technical Analysis of Financial Markets is your best starting point - you can access the book easily online via pdf if you wish.

Trading crypto's is not for the faint-hearted, many people have lost savings in trying to trade the crypto market but the volatility makes it very profitable for people who know what they're doing.

There are a number of traders on twitter worth following; for a beginner, CryptoCred's content should give you a great starting point along with J Murphy's book.

Thanks very much, I'll check those out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Binance Academy is also very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJackAttack

Let me know how you get on

Let me know how you get on

I got the Kindle version of the Book in the first post but haven't finished it yet.

Haven't got J Murphy's Book yet but will do. It's hard to find the time to get through all of them.

@CryptoCred is a great account on Twitter. He has a free study guide. See the screenshot.

• Advertisement

Ive attached the @CryptoCred Study Guide below.

He recommends to follow these Traders on Twitter
    @Trader_Dante
    @Trader1SZ
    @WMD4X
    @I_Am_ICT
    @Simon_Kloot

Advertisement