Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Forcing LGBT propaganda will promote paedophilia

• 17-05-2019 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Just heard a rather obscene rant from Gemma O'Doherty looking for your vote to make her an MEP.

She's mentions LGBT people at 32min 15secs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k0Fv0sy6WU&t=31m35s

I wonder are they many other people like her that I shouldn't vote for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

You should vote for the liberal that wants to flood Ireland with an ideology that despises the LGBT community.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 declantm

I only want to know who not to vote for, I can decide on my own who I will vote for.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Markcheese

Well she hasn't mastered the snappy concise youtube video, who would sit and listen to that ****e for 32 mins...

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Registered Users Posts: 40,764 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I dont know what your criteria for voting is. In the Dublin Euro constituency the candidates are below.

If you are looking for people not to vote for I would reccomend not voting for: Gemma O'Doherty (at this stage she is a far right hate monger regularly directing hate towards lgbt people, migrants, refugees, non white people and muslims), Ben Gilroy (has links to Gemma O'Doherty, also has many far right links and regularly has to be stopped by judges from suing people), Eamonn Murphy (extreme pro lifer - had to be sued by hse because he had a fake abortion counselling website), Hermann Kelly (works for Nigel Farage, basically tried to peddle Irexit nonsense here, definite links to far right and Pro life as he used to be Irish Catholic editor)

I dont know anything about Aisling McNiffe, Mark Mullan or Tony Bosco Lowth.

Personally if I had a vote in Dublin I would probably go 1-12 for all the people I havent named above and definitely not under any circumstances for: O'Doherty, Gilroy, Murphy or Kelly

Aisling McNiffe Independent
    Alex White Labour
    Alice Mary Higgins Independent Senator
    Barry Andrews Fianna F
    Ben Gilroy Independent
    CiarCuffe Green Party, Dublin City councillor
    Clare Daly TD Independents4Change
    Eamonn Murphy Independent
    Es Ryan The Workers' Party, Dublin City councillor
    Frances Fitzgerald TD Fine Gael
    Gary Gannon Social Democrats, Dublin City councillor
    Gemma O'Doherty Independent
    Gillian Brien Solidarity/People Before Profit
    Hermann Kelly Independent, founder Irish Freedom Party
    Lynn Boylan MEP Sinn F
    Mark Durkan Fine Gael, former SDLP leader
    Mark Mullan Independent
    Rita Harrold Solidarity/People Before Profit
    Tony Bosco Lowth Independent

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 36 declantm

I'm not sure where the following website lies on the political spectrum but it might be of some use for the local elections:
    https://dublininquirer.com/projects/elections/2019-local

Here's a very left leaning website that mentions a few people not to vote for, similar to your list of candidates to drop. The site has removed the page but it's still available on Google's cache...
    https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:GDqUM9Tafs4J:https://leftfield.home.blog/2019/04/15/eu-elections-2019-who-not-to-vote-for/+&cd=13&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ie&client=firefox-b-d

• Advertisement
Advertisement