Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Springboard different options in level 8

• 27-06-2019 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi All,

I'm looking into doing a springboard course. Could someone explain something that maybe quite simple but is completely lost on me. Level 8 courses seem to have different ranks. Example you can do a level 8 higher certificate, level 8 diploma or level 8 BA. What is the difference between all 3 apart form the credits awarded to each one.

Also if I complete a level 8 in one year is that recognized as the same as somebody doing a level 8 over 3 years in a university??

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

A level 8 higher certificate or diploma is a postgrad at level 8, you cant do these without a level 7 or level 8 undergrad degree.
    A BA level 8 is a 4 year undergrad degree. Once you have this you could progress to the higher diploma if you wanted to.

Advertisement