Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Mattress to buy

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

thinking of buying this ?

currently have a pillow top 2000 which was here when we moved in nine years ago , was excellent

maybe spending 1100 is insane ? but i can afford it but also would not spend a large amount for the sake of it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,214 ✭✭✭greasepalm

One thing i notice with memory foam is how hot to sleep on.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭howsshenow

Absolutely agree on Memory foam being hot to sleep on. Got one by mistaken order last Summer, couldn't wait to be rid of it. I think it's oversold as some sort of premium feature. Also it sort of moulds around you and you have to roll up out of it.

Got a RESPA ULTIMATE POCKET 1000 4 FT6 MATTRESS from Homeline furniture - online. Perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

The sales guy trumpeted its cooling capabilities

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Do they sell Serta mattresses in Ireland? We moved home from the US a few years ago and brought our furniture with us, we have 3 Serta mattresses and they are great. Anyone that comes to stay with us comments on the comfort of the beds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,790 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

any thoughts on the Emma mattresses ?

Advertisement