Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

SG 1 first season music its just like ......

• 21-07-2014 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or does some of the music used in the first season of SG 1 sound like it was ripped off from London TV's The World at War series theme tune?

I can't remember exactly when I noticed it but on one episode around maybe 14 or 15 I first noticed it being very very similar and while its not obviously the same the same riff is used again at times in later episodes.

I'd whistle it but that doesn't translate well here. Suppose I'll have to fire up World at War make a copy of the theme tune then go back over SG1 and compare them.

Advertisement