Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Student Accommodation

• 04-08-2017 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi all,

Now before you say I should've had this sorted earlier, I did. The place I had a deposit left down with fell through (yes I got my money back).

So now I am going to college in Sligo in September and have no where to stay. I am in the process of getting on to student villages but they're looking full.

So now I come to you panicked and desperate looking for a room to rent. I'm going to St. Angela's so I would like something close but send on anything you may know.

So please if you have friends, family or are students in a house that's half full, let me know :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jgheraghty

Hi Cupcakery,

Just in case you haven't yet got somewhere, there's a group on Facebook called 'House hunting Sligo with sound people', you should have some luck there!

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Cupcakery

That group is amazing! I found somewhere through it, thank you!
    jgheraghty wrote: »
    Hi Cupcakery,

Just in case you haven't yet got somewhere, there's a group on Facebook called 'House hunting Sligo with sound people', you should have some luck there!

Hope this helps.

Advertisement