Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Digger options

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Did my own search of Done Deal. Saw two Hitachis, one in Tipperary for 10k (EX150-1) and one in Listowel for 13000 (with a crappy trailer)(FH 130-2). Due to general reliability and the number of these in Ireland for parts and scrap parts etc, I'd seek out a Hitachi myself as a preference but wouldn't skip over some other good machine/deal to get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭as_mo_bhosca

Thanks for that. Both are on my saved list! They do seem to be preferred make, but also seem to command a premium for that reason too!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Purecuntish

Hi Lads,

Im looking to purchase a digger to do small bits around the house and a small bit of land we have. Was looking at the below as an option, i believe they are a decent brand and it seems keenly priced.If anyone could offer an opinion to point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

https://www.donedeal.ie/plantmachinery-for-sale/kubota-3-9-tonne/24444021

Advertisement