Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Farming Simulator 2011

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 John Dee 7930

hey id like to join you, day and time?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 John Dee 7930

hey id love to join day and time?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭20silkcut

Is anyone else getting the message that DLC 2 must be downloaded and not allowed play????
    9.99 to download these DLC's.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭roosterman71

Its in Easons in Athlone too, seen it there last week.
    Its looking very likely that there will be a new one out in October. I'd wait for that as the game engine on the existing game is about 6 years old now, and is really pathetic by todays standards

Downloaded farm simulator 2013 a few weeks ago. What a disappointment. Tractors still handle like bouncy castles,zero effort at realism. The ground is still as wooden and inanimate as always. You just don't feel like you are out in a field at all. You would expect sloshing around in the mud to be a given for a farming game. Again the animal side of things is very week. Bar gathering up a few eggs off chickens it's the same as before.
    This game was half good 2 or 3 years ago because it was so unique to play a farming game. It's gone fair stale now. Check out the game below (spin tires) to see what a farming game could be if the right software was applied to it. Driving Russian trucks around a forest in this game beats the crap out of farming simulator 2013 for me at the moment. It's addictive.

http://www.oovee.co.uk/games/upcoming-games/spin-tires/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

20silkcut wrote: »
    Check out the game below (spin tires) to see what a farming game could be if the right software was applied to it. Driving Russian trucks around a forest in this game beats the crap out of farming simulator 2013 for me at the moment. It's addictive.

http://www.oovee.co.uk/games/upcoming-games/spin-tires/

That looks like mad craic, if they had that kind of realism in FS they might get somewhere! Haven't gone near 2013 yet, but from what I'm hearing sticking to 2011 might do me for now :o

13spanner wrote: »
    That looks like mad craic, if they had that kind of realism in FS they might get somewhere! o

And it's a free download.

Advertisement