Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Armie Hammer BDSM scandal

• 07-02-2021 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭

Apparently he has sex slaves and says stuff like he wants to brand them, eat their flesh, break their bones, break off a toe and carry it around as a memento.

Some of the said sex slaves say he was abusive. I dunno, it sounds like they were into it to me. Bit of a difference between saying you want to do transgressive stuff to cause titillation aand actually doing it. AFAIK it was all at a distance so there was no Dennis Reynolds style implication.

He was married at the time when he was doing all this.

He has been dropped by his agency and fired from films etc since this came out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭Shelga

I was wondering if there was a thread on this! There seem to be rumblings that there’s more to come out about him, so watch this space.
    At first I dismissed it all as an overreaction too, but I think it might be the tip of the iceberg...

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Greenlights16

Horny man boyssssss

• Registered Users Posts: 84,955 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Was he also with Lily James while making Rebecca, his career is over

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭grassylawn

Is there strong evidence that he abused anyone? I know a woman claimed it but it sounded like she reinterpreted things after finding out ahe wasn't his only sex slave.

He was clearly unfaithful but that isn't something that ends people's Hollywood careers.

Maybe there is an element of discrimination against someone for their sexual orientation.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,955 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

https://people.com/movies/armie-hammer-speaks-out-first-time-since-sexual-abuse-scandal

The Social Network star responds to the sexual misconduct allegations against him and denies any criminal wrongdoing, though he admits to being emotionally abusive toward ex-partners.

Hammer also opens up for the first about how he was sexually abused as a teenager and how he had suicidal thoughts following the sexual abuse allegations scandal in February 2021

In his Air Mail interview, Hammer alleged that he was molested by a youth pastor who abused him when he was 13 years old. Hammer said his interest in BDSM stemmed from that abuse.

"What that did for me was it introduced sexuality into my life in a way that it was completely out of my control. I was powerless in the situation. I had no agency in the situation," Hammer said. "Sexuality was introduced to me in a scary way where I had no control. My interests then went to: I want to have control in the situation, sexually."

• Advertisement
Advertisement