Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) - Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Birneybau wrote: »
    Why the sheer desperation?

Desperate cause I wanna sell a game I dont' want? Okay lol

The amount of Cyberpunk consoles on Adverts now haha, also I have a reservation code for one tomorrow if you want it, PM me!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,627 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    I went and ordered the Cyberpunk 2077 One X.
    I just unboxed it. I like it very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

dan786 wrote: »

who is going to put that up on the guys adverts ad :P?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

sweetie wrote: »

No point! Out of stock again :D

Just put one in my cart now. Already have two One X's and a One S digital. Had to slap myself and remind myself I don't need this.

There are 7-8 people selling them now. If you post they will go and buy more.

This is going to 499 if any stock left on 15th when Xbox sale ends so not a bad investment.

marcbrophy wrote: »
    No point! Out of stock again :D

Still in stock.

If Cyberpunk sell out. They have a white one with 3 months gamepass ultimate for 279. Not bad deal.

https://www.gamestop.ie/Xbox%20One/Games/74805/xbox-one-x-robot-white-special-edition-console

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭nintendoo

If Cyberpunk sell out. They have a white one with 3 months gamepass ultimate for 279. Not bad deal.

https://www.gamestop.ie/Xbox%20One/Games/74805/xbox-one-x-robot-white-special-edition-console

It's one month ... This is what I got , image is not correct but the text says one month. When you use it you can get another month free if you sign up for recurring payment ... Which you can cancel later anyway.

Still in stock.

Damn thing is out of stock when I click your link :eek:

515896.PNG

nintendoo wrote: »
    It's one month ... This is what I got , image is not correct but the text says one month. When you use it you can get another month free if you sign up for recurring payment ... Which you can cancel later anyway.

Definitely 3 months in the one I linked its a Gamepass bundle. All other come with one month.

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Damn thing is out of stock when I click your link :eek:

It was when I commented. It seems to be going out of stock and them coming back in. Cancelled orders maybe.

It was when I commented. It seems to be going out of stock and them coming back in. Cancelled orders maybe.

Possibly man, showing as in stock at this moment :pac:

Still have reservation code for Naas.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Still have reservation code for Naas.

ill take it please

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭recyclops

the only thing stopping me pulling the plug on the one x is i have no idea how much the series X will be, i currently have 300 but aside for it.

my thought process is

buy the one x, sell my one s ( around 200) so i only pay 85 or so for the one x for a few months then trade that in against my series X

someone tell me is this a stupid idea

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

recyclops wrote: »
    the only thing stopping me pulling the plug on the one x is i have no idea how much the series X will be, i currently have 300 but aside for it.

my thought process is

buy the one x, sell my one s ( around 200) so i only pay 85 or so for the one x for a few months then trade that in against my series X

In a similar situation myself. For what it's worth my thought process is get the one X for 300ish. Games will look great on my 4k tv and a lot of new Xbox first party will still be available on the X for next year or 2. Probably a lot of 3rd party will be cross gen for a year or 2 as well.

Then once they make the transition to games only on series X I hope the price will have come down and have a better library of games using the extra horsepower.

my thought process is

I say go for it.

Right now there are no active deals for the One S so it's a good time to sell. I made a profit on mine. Towards the end of the year I can see MS repeating the €99 One S deal to clear out stocks. Wouldn't want to be trying to sell one then.

• Advertisement

it went out of stock so thats that decision made :(

ill take it please

Only saw this, still want it?

Had it in my cart on amazon germany and it failed again :(

Had it in my cart on amazon germany and it failed again :(

I'd say there will be a few back in Gamestop in the next short while for < 300.
    I've seen the robot white one x appear and disappear a few times over the past couple of weeks. Think MS will try to get rid of existing xbox stocks while they rebrand to series x. I am surprised Smyths haven't any on sale like this. Also, people who've bought today ... some will cancel/return their orders.

Anyway, will give you more time to reflect if you REALLY want to upgrade now or wait :)

I've seen the robot white one x appear and disappear a few times over the past couple of weeks. Think MS will try to get rid of existing xbox stocks while they rebrand to series x. I am surprised Smyths haven't any on sale like this. Also, people who've bought today ... some will cancel/return their orders.

Anyway, will give you more time to reflect if you REALLY want to upgrade now or wait :)

The prices go up on 15th when sale ends. Also white is not limited edition like the Cyberpunk model. Dont think it will be back in stock, if anyone returns you maybe in luck if Gamestop puts them back up by 15th. Dont see it happening as return wont get processed till after weekend.

wellyou were right came back in stock today and i pulled the trigger. How long did people wait for delivery?

wellyou were right came back in stock today and i pulled the trigger. How long did people wait for delivery?

Nice one! Glad to be of some service :)
    You were quick so ! (gone again)
    Robot white one ?
    I'd say probably tomorrow if you are lucky or Monday.
    I ordered on a Friday and got it on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Only saw this, still want it?

Do you still have this?

Nice one! Glad to be of some service :)
    You were quick so ! (gone again)
    Robot white one ?
    I'd say probably tomorrow if you are lucky or Monday.
    I ordered on a Friday and got it on Tuesday.

yeah robot white, its basically replacing my one s (also white) 3 months game pass will be handy as well think mine is up soon.

teotwawki thinking of the ability to sell S now v in November/December was the clincher tbh

• Advertisement

yeah robot white, its basically replacing my one s (also white) 3 months game pass will be handy as well think mine is up soon.

teotwawki thinking of the ability to sell S now v in November/December was the clincher tbh

It's 1 month game pass + 14 days live - at least that's what I got - and that's what it says in the description - but not on the image.

Advertisement