Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SteamGifts Boards.ie private group (No Discussion)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

Eanan is the winner of Slam Bolt Scrappers.

Email sent with steam code, have fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

Karateka added.

signature.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

Eanan also wins Shoot Many Robots. Email sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

any chance of an invite plz:-)
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/darrenca

• Registered Users Posts: 12,291 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Porcelaincow won starvoid and I have sent a friend request to gift it to you

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

MitchKoboosi wins my copy of Torchlight - have clicked the "maek happen plz go nao" button just now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,112 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I'd like an invite too please.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/sjamcm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Lads, might be an idea to draw up a list of usernames containing both our boards.ie username and Steam counterpart. I don't know the boards handle of the person who won my Dark Souls giveaway, so could The Dragon Al'Thor make himself known! (I'll send the code anyway of course, just nice to know who the lucky winner is).

I've also had a Steamgifts.com veteran recommend I pass out this advice - if you're sending someone a key via email, rather than trading the gift with the user on Steam, check out their games catalogue beforehand - you will unfortunately get the occasional so-and-so enter for a game they already own, knowing that they can trade/sell the code elsewhere.

Edit: Apparently this is not the case! :pac:

Anyway, The Dragon Al'Thor, show yourself!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Thanks synesthesia for Droplitz

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

Thanks synesthesia for Droplitz

no worries man !
    I've also had a Steamgifts.com veteran recommend I pass out this advice - if you're sending someone a key via email, rather than trading the gift with the user on Steam, check out their games catalogue beforehand - you will unfortunately get the occasional so-and-so enter for a game they already own, knowing that they can trade/sell the code elsewhere.

I don't think you can apply on a game you own already ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

I don't think you can apply on a game you own already ?

I queried that at the time, and was told that if a user doesn't sync his/her account they can keep steamgifts.com in the dark about what they own. But I had a re-read of the FAQs there and it says syncing is automatic, so yeah, you're right!

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭civilnug

Can I get an invite please.

Cheers.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/civilnug1981

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Ihackedboardz

an Invite for me would be most welcome
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/phoenix2181

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

an Invite for me would me most welcome
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/phoenix2181

Need over 50 posts and be a regular as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Ihackedboardz

awwhh :( I have been a regular since 2001 on boards but was under a different name till all the hacking back in 2010, if I gave that name would it make a difference

awwhh :( I have been a regular since 2001 on boards but was under a different name till all the hacking back in 2010, if I gave that name would it make a difference

All the hacking? Tell me more, don't remember hearing anything about that.
    If you've been around a while can't see why you won't get an invite, but I'm not the one that gives out the invites.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Meatwad wrote: »
    All the hacking? Tell me more, don't remember hearing anything about that.
    If you've been around a while can't see why you won't get an invite, but I'm not the one that gives out the invites.

Remember?
    Boards got hacked?
    We all got locked out and had to change our passwords?

If we didn't have access to the email we signed up with then some people just re-reged.

Remember?
    Boards got hacked?
    We all got locked out and had to change our passwords?

If we didn't have access to the email we signed up with then some people just re-reged.

Yup, remember now.I'm getting fairly old now so the memory isn't the greatest. When he said about hacking I had an image on my mind about some massive War Games type thing happening on boards, but couldn't remember any thing that dramatic happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Did you forget about the games section since 2010 then or something? 3 posts in Games, One asking for a freebie and 2 in here.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Seeing as you were the one who hacked boards, you only have yourself to blame.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

have 3 keys for the steam trading card beta, first to quote gets :) Can't do it through steamgifts as it's not listed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

have 3 keys for the steam trading card beta, first to quote gets :) Can't do it through steamgifts as it's not listed

Can I've one please ? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Can I have one

Korvanica wrote: »
    Can I've one please ? Cheers

sure will you PM me your email?

Can I have one

Yeah, PM email too please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭TheGunns

this might not be the place to ask but can someone tell me what this trading cards thing is on steam?

TheGunns wrote: »
    this might not be the place to ask but can someone tell me what this trading cards thing is on steam?
    you unlock cards for playing certain games.However you can only unlock a certain amount and have to trade for the rest. E.g. you get 3 cards for playing counter strike but need 5 to make a full set. When you have a full set you can craft them into a badge and you'll get free stuff like new dashboards and possibly discounts on upcoming games.
    Only a handful of games on it at the moment but reckon that'll change quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

Company of Heroes; Tales of Valor

signature.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

Any chance of the 3rd invite (assuming I have counted correctly and you have one left)

• Advertisement

Can I have one
    Dacelonid wrote: »
    Any chance of the 3rd invite (assuming I have counted correctly and you have one left)

sure thing, PM me your email!

Advertisement