Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Celebrity splitzville *megathread*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

leahyl wrote: »
    Weren't they having trouble a while back there? I'm not surprised at all! Jesus does any celebrity marriage last?! The only one I can think of is Will Smith and Jada Pinkett - been rock solid for years!

It always seems as soon as babies become part of the equation it all goes sour! Haha!

Another one bites the dust!!

Paul Newman could do marriage. Married to Joanne Woodward for 50 years until his death. He could teach the J.Lo's, Schwartzeneggers and Grammers of the world about marriage!

It's not just for Christmas people, it's for life!:p

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

JLo and Mark Anthony suprises me tbh..I got the feeling they were the real deal.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

xzanti wrote: »
    JLo and Mark Anthony suprises me tbh..I got the feeling they were the real deal.. :(

:eek: Me too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

Weren't they having trouble a while back there? I'm not surprised at all! Jesus does any celebrity marriage last?! The only one I can think of is Will Smith and Jada Pinkett - been rock solid for years!

It always seems as soon as babies become part of the equation it all goes sour! Haha!

I think it was only because of the babies that JLo and Marc lasted so long. It seems to me that she turned to this old boyfriend after the whirlwind of the Bennifer years (year?) and, with her last child bearing years staring her in the face, said, 'You'll do...' Now that she has her twins and a high-profile job on TV, Marc slipped down her priorities.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

Tom Hanks has been married for ages too. Granted this is his second marriage but they have been together for a long long time.

• Advertisement

I wonder did Marc stray again :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭shortie_chik

Jesus does any celebrity marriage last?! The only one I can think of is Will Smith and Jada Pinkett - been rock solid for years

I'd guess it's easier to stick around in an open marriage... :P
    http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/265795/will-smith--i-ll-tell-my-wife-if-i-need-to-have-sex-with-someone-else/1/

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭emmabee

Posh and Becks, despite the little hiccup, seem rock solid. Also Gwen Stefani and her bloke They warm my heart :) One that pulled at my heart strings was the break up of Dawn French and Lenny Henry :(

http://www.digitalspy.ie/showbiz/news/a330648/leonardo-dicaprio-splits-with-blake-lively.html

Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively have reportedly split up.
    DiCaprio has allegedly broken up with the Gossip Girl star because his mother didn't like her.
    According to sources, Lively flew out to Italy to meet the Inception actor's mom, who "couldn't stand" the 23-year-old.
    A close friend explained to Now magazine: "Blake's a total mess. She tried hard to impress Leo's mom when they met but Irmelin couldn't stand her.
    "She told Leo that Blake was far too up herself for him. Blake was nervous so she did talk a lot. But his mom says all she did was talk about Gossip Girl and how she's a Chanel model.
    "Leo listens to his mom and the fact that she didn't like her has put him off."
    DiCaprio and Lively have been linked since May this year, but have apparently been having relationship problems since last month.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    http://www.digitalspy.ie/showbiz/news/a330648/leonardo-dicaprio-splits-with-blake-lively.html

DiCaprio has allegedly broken up with the Gossip Girl star because his mother didn't like her.
    According to sources, Lively flew out to Italy to meet the Inception actor's mom, who "couldn't stand" the 23-year-old.
    A close friend explained to Now magazine: "Blake's a total mess. She tried hard to impress Leo's mom when they met but Irmelin couldn't stand her.
    "She told Leo that Blake was far too up herself for him. Blake was nervous so she did talk a lot. But his mom says all she did was talk about Gossip Girl and how she's a Chanel model.
    DiCaprio and Lively have been linked since May this year, but have apparently been having relationship problems since last month.

That's it, I'm booking a flight, packing a bag & heading over to Italy in order to win Leo's mam over :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

His mother didn't like her??.........haha! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

mariebeth wrote: »
    That's it, I'm booking a flight, packing a bag & heading over to Italy in order to win Leo's mam over :D

Not if I get there first!;) Mammy DiCaprio will love me and my homemade lemon meringue pie!:p:pac:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/jennifer-lopez-nearly-left-marc-anthony-after-stewardess-hookup-2011217
    Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony announced their surprising split last Friday, but the duo came close to parting ways two years ago because of Anthony's fling with a flight attendant.
    In the new Us Weekly, out now, a source says that Anthony, 42, hooked up with a flight attendant he met aboard a private plane in 2009.
    "Marc and Jennifer almost split up over it," the source tells Us of the couple, parents to 3-year-old twins Emme and Max.
    Seconds another insider: "Jennifer was going to leave him then, but Marc begged her to stay. They went to marriage counseling and she decided to give it another shot. He was someone she truly loved."
    Although Anthony and the American Idol judge, 41, weathered the storm of infidelity, his raging jealousy over Lopez's successful career continued to drive a wedge between them. Anthony's controlling behavior over his wife's wardrobe and business endeavors -- and his own unfounded paranoia about her and other men-- also factored in to their major decision to end their seven year marriage.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

there have been a couple of "blind items" on various websites hinting at a couples marraige in trouble, saying the man in question was abusive & a drunk - most of the guesses pointed to him. These have been over the past year or so... Am surprised its taken her so long to get rid to be honest, if there was any truth to the rumours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

It's not really an 'open marriage' though. Like, they're not regularly having sex with other people. He just said that they would agree to tell each other if it so happened that they wanted to have sex with someone else and deal with it from there, rather than cheating on each other. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Queen Louise

Aimee has parted with her first love, life...and her secret lover...illegal drugs.

RIP Aimee

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

Aimee has parted with her first love, life...and her secret lover...illegal drugs.

RIP Aimee

I think its supposed to be Amy Winehouse?

Source

After months of speculation about their relationship status, including an analysis of their comings and goings at last January's Golden Globes, Alexander Skarsgard and Kate Bosworth have split. And, according to reports, it was not only mutual but a while ago.
    The towheaded True Blood star, 34, and Bosworth, 28, who costar together in this year's upcoming remake of 1971's Straw Dogs,
    were first linked in October 2009, when they were seen making eyes at each other and then hopping into a car at Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood.
    The following April, they were
    cozying up together at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival – though keeping quiet about their relationship
    "We are very good friends," L.A. native
    Bosworth told PEOPLE in February 2010. "He's a wonderful, wonderful man. I adore him."
    Pressed for further details, she responded: "That's a minefield, man! I'm not stepping into that. I've learned too well from being on that road."
    As for what the future may hold for the Stockholm-born Skarsgard, who as vampire Eric Northman has undergone a metamorphosis to mellow on this season of the HBO hit,
    he told PEOPLE in 2009 that when it comes to finding the right woman, "A sense of humor is No. 1, for sure. Being funny and smart is very important."

:)

Alexa Chung and Arctic Monkey's Alex Turner have split

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Eirezman

Haha that was funny!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

The only one I can think of is Will Smith and Jada Pinkett - been rock solid for years!

Not for much longer if this article is correct:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2029206/Will-Smith-Jada-Pinkett-separate-13-years-marriage.html

"...But Hollywood power couple Will Smith, 42, and wife Jade Pinkett-Smith's seemingly picture perfect marriage has now come to a shock end, according to a new report.
    The pair, who have been married for 13 years, are said to have decided to call it quits, according to America's In Touch Weekly magazine."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2029206/Will-Smith-Jada-Pinkett-separate-13-years-marriage.html

"...But Hollywood power couple Will Smith, 42, and wife Jade Pinkett-Smith's seemingly picture perfect marriage has now come to a shock end, according to a new report.
    The pair, who have been married for 13 years, are said to have decided to call it quits, according to America's In Touch Weekly magazine."

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Noooo it cant be true :eek: :eek:

although now Will is a free agent ;)

Just received this on my twitter:

Will and Jada have now responded to the rumors in a joint statement
    "“Although we are reluctant to respond to these types of press reports, the rumors circulating about our relationship are completely false. We are still together, and our marriage is intact"

Jada is suppose to have got very close to J-Lo's ex Marc Anthony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Apparently the Smiths are planning to sue over these claims about their marriage.

Derek Jeter and Minka Kelly are over

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2014473/AnnaLynne-McCord-Prison-Breaks-Dominic-Purcell-arresting-display-affection.html

90210's Annalynne McCord spilts from Twillight's Kellan Lutz and takes up with Prison Break's Dominic Purcell

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Kutcher-Moore-Split-1038249.aspx

Could it be all over for Ashton and his couger Demi :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

• Advertisement

Michael Fassbender and Zoe Kravitz are over and she has a new fella already Penn Badgley

Advertisement