15-04-2021, 15:43   #7486
DelBoy Trotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Horgan View Post
Thanks lads, this was rhe first time I had the issue so ar least I know now
When you go into "My games and apps" on your Xbox, the storage will be displayed in the bottom left corner of the screen
Advertisement
Yesterday, 13:32   #7487
Dubdub20

Looking for people's opinion regarding the xbox series S. I have an old xbox one s and a 1080P telly that I don't plan to upgrade for the next 2 or 3 years.

I am just getting back into gaming after a break mainly thanks to Gamepass. I am just wondering how much of an upgrade the series S would be in loading speeds, framerate etc over an xbox one s? I wouldn't be upgrading to a series X in the near future but if the series s provided a noticeable improvement then it might be worth the investment.
Yesterday, 13:53   #7488
sniper_samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubdub20 View Post
Looking for people's opinion regarding the xbox series S. I have an old xbox one s and a 1080P telly that I don't plan to upgrade for the next 2 or 3 years.

I am just getting back into gaming after a break mainly thanks to Gamepass. I am just wondering how much of an upgrade the series S would be in loading speeds, framerate etc over an xbox one s? I wouldn't be upgrading to a series X in the near future but if the series s provided a noticeable improvement then it might be worth the investment.
It's night and day. You will lose the disc drive though if you have any disc games
(2) thanks from:
Yesterday, 14:11   #7489
cactus mac88

How long did the Artics 7X headset take to arrive for people that bought them direct from Steelseries?
Yesterday, 14:35   #7490
John Horgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactus mac88 View Post
How long did the Artics 7X headset take to arrive for people that bought them direct from Steelseries?
Mine shipped on the 10th of March a Wednesday.
It arrived on the 16th a Tuesday.

I'm sure it was held up a little over the weekend though, cause it didn't move much with GLS over the weekend
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion