Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2013 .. KOMPASS ACCOUNT ?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

where are people seeing these figures?

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

• Registered Users Posts: 15 affreds

Has anybody registered today? Thursday 31st.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 LightTurtle

I have emailed the IEC about the email registration problem. That was a couple hours ago and the only reply I got was that its been forwarded to "appropriate division at headquarters". When I get a reply I'll post it up here. Very frustrating problem!

I also got the same Mail as LightTurtle

• Advertisement

1762...This is driving me nuts...

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Muffinman1

affreds wrote: »
    I also got the same Mail as LightTurtle
    Any idea when it will be back up and is it possible all visas are gone

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Scraping_By

If they are I'm coming home I guess... It doesn't make sense that they'd all be gone though! They just updated from 1868 to 1762 this morning so the count should be good... Arggggghhhh!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

yea but its only half ten in ottawo now so think how many more they will process today:D

I'd imagine there's just a back log or they experienced too many applications in one day so it's not working at the moment.. At least I hope that's it

• Advertisement

In other words their processing all the applications of people who opened Kompass accounts yesterday and the day before... Fecked so... This all happened way faster than I expected! I've been working till 12pm / 1am the last few days (and weeks!) so I was slow off the mark to realise it was open... Least i'll get a rest if i'm coming home, I suppose....

Ah I'd imagine we'll be okay. Not every application they have so far will be successful and I would be shocked if the time frame that they were taken up went from 8 months two years ago, 5 months last year, to 2 days this year...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

well maybe not 2 days mate but i would say a month sure look how worse this country has got. a lot of people 2 years ago went to oz now there 2 year WHV is up so where are they going to head next canada.

[IMG][/img]74w4n.jpg

I just literally got registered there as I was also in the process of opening affreds imagine on my browser. Seems to be a bit of a joke set up, I say just keep trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 outofthisrock

affreds the exact same thing is happening to me, it won't let me create the kompass account, I've been trying all day, but it keeps saying email is invalid, some load of balls.

Tis working - at least it just worked for me... keep swimming people!

Just Registered there....use Safari...not firefox...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Tis working - at least it just worked for me... keep swimming people!

I love you :D Just keep swimming, just keep swimming :D

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Route1

ive dropped out of college but plan to return next year when it asks for education what should i say?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Lisa 2013

Route1 wrote: »
    ive dropped out of college but plan to return next year when it asks for education what should i say?
    I'm in the same boat, but do not put down your course you dropped out of as it hasn't been completed,they want to know your highest level of education after secondary school, that you have completed .

• Registered Users Posts: 1 heldu

quick question, how do I upload IMM5707E.pdf file on mycic?
    file is secured and i can't save it on my computer when i fill it. so, how do I save secured filled file?
    i need it on mycic to complete the applycation for IEC right? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Coolin325

Trying to apply with a friend of mine, anyone get through?? Im getting the invalid email error???

Coolin325 wrote: »
    Trying to apply with a friend of mine, anyone get through?? Im getting the invalid email error???

Just keep trying, Had this problem the other day..don't use firefox also

When you receive the letter to pay, do you also have to show proof of funds at this stage? ''Account number of funds recipient''
    Is on the document, and I'm not sure what this means...
    Anybody?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,954 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

affreds wrote: »
    Just keep trying, Had this problem the other day..don't use firefox also

I've tried every browser, 3 email accounts, 3 passwords, no dice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭ManFromCheese

Lisa 2013 wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat, but do not put down your course you dropped out of as it hasn't been completed,they want to know your highest level of education after secondary school, that you have completed .

just put down your current situation not what you hope or plan to do, they dont want or need to know that stuff, your visa is based on your current situation

• Registered Users Posts: 3 desmondas

Hello!! Anyone has the some problem like me?? I choose my country (Lithuania (working holiday Yes, young proffesionals YES, International COOP YES) , then clicked step by step guide, and then i get this:

Step-by-Step Application Guide

Information regarding the opening and the new procedures for International Experience Canada 2013 will be posted on this page in early 2013. We thank you for your interest in Canada.

I tried Ireland country selection, and it worked... So IEC compass account registration is not for all Countries now? ust for Irish? What is happening?

Thanks for answering !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

desmondas wrote: »
    Hello!! Anyone has the some problem like me?? I choose my country (Lithuania (working holiday Yes, young proffesionals YES, International COOP YES) , then clicked step by step guide, and then i get this:

Step-by-Step Application Guide

Information regarding the opening and the new procedures for International Experience Canada 2013 will be posted on this page in early 2013. We thank you for your interest in Canada.

I tried Ireland country selection, and it worked... So IEC compass account registration is not for all Countries now? ust for Irish? What is happening?

Thanks for answering !!!

The Lithuania iec is not opened yet so when it opens then you can register for the kompass account.

The irish one is now full but they allowing extra people to register in case there is errors or withdrawals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Ciaran20041329

Well lads,

I paid the fees on Friday, but I still haven't got a letter from them yet?
    One of my friends has also applied, he did so the Friday too, but he heard back from them on the Saturday? Whereas my application still says pending?
    I'm sweating now thinking that there is something wrong, has anyone else had a time delay between paying and receiving the letter of acceptance? The payment has definitely gone through too as I asked my bank to double check.

Advertisement