Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish BF Clans and Communities

• 20-03-2018 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi I remember a years ago we had a sticky listing a number of Irish clans but it seems to be removed.:confused:

Would it be possible to create a sticky and we can list the irish clans here?

starting with:

Clan Name: The Irish Guard
    Clan Tag: [TiG]
    Platforms: PC and open to console players

The Irish Guard is a multi-gaming clan with many years play time with battlefield games and success in clanbase open cup events.
    We are currently recruiting new members to play a wide range of games.
    We are a casual community also if you are interested in just playing with a group of friends.

Thanks ABE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

And there was me wondering if ye were still about .

And my login to the forums still works :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

We did have a sticky for years, but it was never updated, and was massively outdated. Plus we're meant to keep the number of stickies at 3 or less officially, and we're already over that amount.

Spear wrote: »
    We did have a sticky for years, but it was never updated, and was massively outdated. Plus we're meant to keep the number of stickies at 3 or less officially, and we're already over that amount.

Ah yeah , but in fairness a Stickie for PS4 and one for Xbox ? , shur who'd use them for playing BF ....................I'll get my coat :D

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ABE

jonski wrote: »
    Ah yeah , but in fairness a Stickie for PS4 and one for Xbox ? , shur who'd use them for playing BF ....................I'll get my coat :D

he has a point :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

TIG kicked me out so that makes them a decent clan or not a decent clan. :eek::eek:

• Advertisement

dreamers75 wrote: »
    TIG kicked me out so that makes them a decent clan or not a decent clan. :eek::eek:

Do you hang out in any TS or Discord ? ......................or did they all kick you out :D

dreamers75 wrote: »

I don't see your user name on our website at all
    "dreamers75" either you have changed your username or you never registered to our website.

Also if you where given clan tags by the clan and eventually kicked from the clan a vote would gave been cast on the issue.

Maybe you where too young at the time and not giving a good image of the clan in public or you were not a fit on teamspeak etc.

Feel free to join again but the same procedure's still stand to make sure the community stays healthy.

ABE

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

I was part of "Datas purge" a long time ago :D

kdjac is the username.

Ah yes I remember the username.
    The data cull as it was known internally.

That was many years ago indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Whats the boards clan these days? Didnt really enjoy any of the releases since Battlefield 4 but want to jump back in here. PS4. I remember back in the day Cobraeire used to have one going bug doesnt seem to be live anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Okay to adopt "The Irish Guard" as a platoon on consoles?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Looks like someone has the "The Irish Guard" set up as a platoon on xbox already that from here?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

Boards BattlefieldV Club has been set up on Xbox please add yourselves so we can easily squad up

Advertisement