Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WWE SummerSlam Travel Packages

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

Rud3Bwoy wrote: »
    how is this your 5th summerslam in a row with out seeing taker?that makes no sense

anyway i been to ss when HHH returned,in the izod

we get Survivor series in nyc so ill go to it =) i heard it is at msg
    Sorry, my bad! I didn't remember Hell in a cell match in 2008 Indianapolis, and when he appeared next year for a couple of minutes after Jeff vs Punk match... In fact I was ringside front row tv side... I guess I'm getting too old lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 JohnMahoneyHBK

How does one register to receive such package deal e-mails?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

You buy a package.

Just keep your eyes peeled on wweshop.com on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Initium wrote: »
    This will be my 5 Summerslam in a row and never saw The Undertaker there, so I don´t think The Undertaker will be there. He will mos likely return to Survivor Series or even later...

Undertaker v Edge Hell in a Cell 2008?

EdK wrote: »
    Undertaker v Edge Hell in a Cell 2008?
    Yes, I said it in another post, great ending!

• Advertisement

Great thanks, but where can I find the travel deals for PPV's available? I've looked everywhere but can't find any? Also, I presume all deals don't include flights, no?

Great thanks, but where can I find the travel deals for PPV's available? I've looked everywhere but can't find any? Also, I presume all deals don't include flights, no?
    Theres only Mania (on sale in July probably) & the newly announced Summerslam ones. There's no new details available.
    No flights included!
    Is there something in particular you're looking for? Remember every package details change every year.

Howmuch do you think they will charge for SS packages? I think something like $800 per head when you are 3, like $500 less than WM ones (Ticket price difference).

Theres only Mania (on sale in July probably) & the newly announced Summerslam ones. There's no new details available.
    No flights included!
    Is there something in particular you're looking for? Remember every package details change every year.

Thanks for the info, yeah I was thinking that Mania' was the only one, yeah I was thinking of going to WM 28 with a few mates but based roughly on WM 27 prices, the flights are almost twice as much as the Silver 4 night package which is madness (approx €950 return with Aer Lingus)

That's just prices now. My flights were originally €2000 to Atlanta. That's madness. But I altered my dates, doubled my time in Atlanta and got flights for around €440. Check the flights thread on here for comparison sites.
    It maybe cheaper for you to stay longer than just go for 4 nights.

• Advertisement

That's just prices now. My flights were originally €2000 to Atlanta. That's madness. But I altered my dates, doubled my time in Atlanta and got flights for around €440. Check the flights thread on here for comparison sites.
    It maybe cheaper for you to stay longer than just go for 4 nights.

Thaks for the tip I'm going to look into it! Is it a really expensive experience considering you have to get taxi's to/from airport and stadium and hotel?

Not really. I'd did lots of walking in Atlanta and got few taxis, plus there'll always be others going where you are going so taxi costs will be split. It's not q big factor on the trip.

They ****ed it up... again... It´s 21:09 and there is nothing one their website... As usual...

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Whole Show

The gold package was pretty good, only £380, shame flights are over £800 otherwise I may of been tempted.

I'm soooo tempted.....

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭killyourtv

I was tempted until I looked at flight costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

If i wasn't buying a Wrestlemania 28 package id be up for it

I finally bought it, not without problems, as usually haha Paypal system is ****ed up, I was trying to pay for 45 minutes until it gave me the option of select my credit card saved in Paypal... Next stop, California!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭bboy123

- WWE has announced the following details for SummerSlam 2011 travel packages:

PLATINUM PACKAGE
    Each person in this group (maximum four people per group) will receive:

* SummerSlam ticket (seating within first five ringside rows)
    * Collectible chair
    * SummerSlam Axxess ticket
    * Private autograph session with one WWE Superstar
    * Food & Beverage Reception with WWE Superstars
    * One standard hotel room at the Wilshire Grand Los Angeles Hotel (Check in Friday, Aug. 12, 2011. Check out Monday, Aug. 15, 2011)

Cost:
    1 Person - $1,007
    2 People - $792 per person
    3 People - $756 per person
    4 People - $737 per person

GOLD PACKAGE
    Each person in this group (maximum four people per group) will receive:

* SummerSlam ticket (seating within first tier of stadium seats)
    * SummerSlam Axxess ticket
    * Private autograph session with one WWE Superstar
    * One standard hotel room at the Wilshire Grand Los Angeles Hotel (Check in Friday, Aug. 12, 2011. Check out Monday, Aug. 15, 2011)

Cost:
    1 Person - $623
    2 People - $408 per person
    3 People - $372 per person
    4 People - $354 per person

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

if someone else i knew was going i'd be tempted by platinum, flights are a bugger tho, ah well mania 28 onsale is only 3 months away

• Advertisement

I went with a triple platinum, I find the prices for this really good. I prefer to stay in north Hollywood but since you need a car for EVERYTHING in LA I'll be ok. Let's see what tickets got!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

still wouldn't mind going, may have to make plans!

Yesterday just one minute after buying it I received this payment confirmation from WWE:
    Hello XXXXXX XXXX,

We have received your order request for "SummerSlam 2011 Platinum Package - 3 People (2 Beds)", and have successfully received all funds to our account.

Your details have been forwarded to the SummerSlam Travel Package Department, who will contact you at the e-mail address (XXXXX@XXXXX.com) or phone number (XXXXXXXXXXX) that you provided. If you do not hear from them within ten business days, please send them an email at SummerSlam.Packages@WWE.com

Your PayPal Transaction ID is XXXXXXXXXXXXX, and your reference # is XXXXXXXX.

And today I have just received this one hour ago:
    Dear XXXXXX XXXX;

We are pleased to confirm your SummerSlam Travel Package.* Your nonrefundable payment has been applied to a Platinum Package with 3-Night Hotel Accommodations for 3 people.* The room reservation will be confirmed in the name of XXXX/XXXXXX.* A standard Double/Double bedded room will be requested.*

You will receive a mailing approximately four weeks prior to the SummerSlam weekend that will contain all the event tickets included in your package; as well as, a weekend itinerary that will provide you with full weekend details.* This mailing will be shipped via FedEx to the following address. Please review these details carefully to insure that your package will be mailed to the correct address.* If the address is a PO Box, please provide a different address as FedEx will not deliver to a PO Box.*

This is going really fast compared to WM Travel Packages! I'm getting excited!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

Today has started the presale for Raw after SS, that will be held in San Diego. The presale code is SDRAWAUG, good luck!

I have received 6 hours ago an email to select the axxess session we wanna go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭jrocko1981

I plan on going to Wrestlemania again next year so I won't be going to SummerSlam, however I noticed that they are doing the VIP sessions for Axxess as well and I remember most of the tickets were sold out the first day of the pre-sell(Especially Taker & HBK) and being sold on EBay for as much as $900 a tickets not bad when you only paid $90. Depending on the VIP's for Summerslam I will be one of those selling VIP tickets on EBay and the maybe I'll be able to upgrade from Gold to Platinum next year.

Well I have everything I need for my SummerSlam trip, only need to know my SS package details but this is my planning so far:
    August 6th saturday: Flying to SF and checking in into a Santa Cruz hotel.
    August 7th sunday: Santa Cruz Boardwalk!
    August 8th monday: RAW live in San Jose! Front row.
    August 9th tuesday: Smackdown in Sacramento! Front row.
    August 10th wednesday: Doing some tourist stuff in SF area.
    August 11th thursday: Driving down the California 1 and sleeping in beautiful Santa Barbara.
    August 12,13,14: Arriving to LA for SummerSlam, Axxess, etc..
    August 15th monday: RAW live in San Diego! Second row.
    August 16,17,18,19,20: Go back to LA and checkin in into Magic Castle Hotel. 5 days of fun in LA area.
    August 21st sunday: Arriving to Orlando. Staying 14 nights at Disneyworld Port Orleans Riverside Resort!
    September 4th: Going back home :(

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

SummerSlam Axxess....

The interactive WWE fan experience, SummerSlam Axxess is coming to Los Angeles from Aug. 13-14 at the Nokia Plaza at LA Live. This is one event WWE fans of all ages will want to be part of! Attractions include Main Ring with Live Matches, Q&As and contests, Superstar Autograph Signings and Photo Opportunities, Airbrush Tattoos, WWE Shop, and much more.

SCHEDULE
    Saturday, Aug. 13
    11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
    4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
    Sunday, Aug. 14
    11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.

TICKETS
    Tickets go on sale Saturday, July 9 at 10:00 a.m. PT and are available at the Staples Center Box Office, ticketmaster.com, or charge-by-phone at 1-800-745-3000.
    TICKET INFO
    General Admission: $20*
    VIP: $75*, Includes a special VIP Meet & Greet with Autograph Signing, and more!
    Children 3 years and younger – FREE
    VIP Tickets include:
    • Autograph from designated Superstar at VIP Autograph Stage
    • Entrance to VIP standing area next to ring at SummerSlam Axxess
    • 8×10 Superstar Photo
    • VIP wristband required for meet & greet
    * Prices are per session and does not include fees or taxes

VIP SCHEDULE:
    Saturday, August 13:
    • Meet WWE Superstar The Miz from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
    • Meet WWE Superstar Triple H from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
    • Meet WWE Superstar Randy Orton from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
    • Meet WWE Superstar John Cena from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
    Sunday, August 14:
    • Meet WWE Superstar Rey Mysterio from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
    • Meet WWE Superstar Edge from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
    ** VIP wristband required for meet & greet, will be provided once tickets are scanned on site

SCHEDULE & APPEARANCES
    Saturday, 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
    Appearances by Alberto Del Rio, Sin Cara, Evan Bourne, Wade Barrett, Kofi Kingston, Sheamus, Hornswoggle, John Morrison, The Bellas, Beth Phoenix, Kelly Kelly, and more!
    Saturday, 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
    Appearances by Cody Rhodes, Mark Henry, Jack Swagger, AJ, Hornswoggle, Dolph Ziggler, Eve, Vickie Guererro, Kaitlyn and more!
    Sunday, 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
    Appearances by Sheamus, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth, Santino Marella, Mark Henry, Sin Cara, Dolph Ziggler, AJ, Katilyn, Alicia Fox, Beth Phoenix, and more!
    * Talent subject to change

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭JamesMania

Really wish I was going as I always wanted to go to LA, and these tickets are cheap, how much are flights ?

Advertisement