Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wii U

• 08-12-2018 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

I'm looking for a cheap Wii U... Lowest I have seen is CEX for €130 used.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,417 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I would say thats your best bet. At least there you have some comeback if something goes wrong or it breaks for a while anyway. Anywhere cheaper than that would likely not have any warranty as they would more than likely be private sales.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kuro68k

My brother in the UK says Game has them for £60, might be cheaper just to get one posted over. Even if it broke the return postage would still be less than CEX.ie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

kuro68k wrote: »
    My brother in the UK says Game has them for £60

Does that include Newry?

I dont know, €130 seems very very fair compared to what is offered on Adverts. It wasnt a very successful system as in terms of sales compared to the 360 and PS3.

Does that include Newry?

I dont know, €130 seems very very fair compared to what is offered on Adverts. It wasnt a very successful system as in terms of sales compared to the 360 and PS3.

No idea, maybe someone doing some shopping up there can look!

The are lots of cheap ones on eBay, but shipping to Ireland is the problem.

kuro68k wrote: »
    No idea, maybe someone doing some shopping up there can look!

The are lots of cheap ones on eBay, but shipping to Ireland is the problem.

I dont know, by the time you lose a days travelling +(Petrol/bus fare) and currency conversion....... Do you really save anything?

CEX is looking very reasonable.

• Advertisement

https://www.adverts.ie/nintendo/wii-u-and-games/16917399

Now that seems like a bargain. If I was interested, I would snap that up ASAP!!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Fool of a price to sell a Wii U at, trade or sell the games then hack the console for next to nothing, because of the ease of hacking the Wii U will hold its price for a long time to come, such an under appreciated console...

Got one from the UK for £50. Game still has them in stock at some stores.

The one I got came with a few games too.

Advertisement