Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Centre to Blanchardstown bus route by map?

• 05-08-2006 10:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Tryin to find a site which will show the bus routes from town to Blanchardstown on a map?

Any ideas?????

Cheers

Dog

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭DirtyDog

No not exactly, was looking for something a bit more detailed, you know what streets it takes etc....

Thanks for tryin!

Any other ideas??????????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

DirtyDog wrote:
    No not exactly, was looking for something a bit more detailed, you know what streets it takes etc....

Thanks for tryin!

Any other ideas??????????

Not websites but the OS maps show the bus routes on them, can be a bit hard to follow individual routes on it though.

Dublin Bus do a clearer one but I don't know if they have any at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭MiniD

DirtyDog wrote:
    Hi All

Tryin to find a site which will show the bus routes from town to Blanchardstown on a map?

Any ideas?????

Cheers

Dog

If you're in town, call in to Dublin Bus head office on O'Connell Street. There you can pick up a local service guide for Blanchardstown.

Route 39 from town:
    Hawkins Street - College Green - Christchurch - North Quays - Stonybatter - Old Cabra Road - Navan Road (this bus travels the Navan Road until Blanchardstown Village, taking the first left after the M50 roundabout.) - Main Street, Blanchardstown Village - Left to Clonsilla Road - Right after the Junction with Coolmine Road - Left at the fire station onto Sungborough Road Extension - Right To Blanchardstown Road - The bus then turns right and does a loop of the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre - Coming out of the centre it travels up Blakestown Road - Huntstown Way - Hartstown Road - Right to Shelerin Road - Right onto Clonsilla Road, this bus follows the road past Josephs Hospital and continues onto Ongar

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭andrew163

http://tinyurl.com/jqutl

That's the route the 39 takes as far as the blanchardstown centre (I think anyway).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭DirtyDog

andrew163 wrote:
    http://tinyurl.com/jqutl

That's the route the 39 takes as far as the blanchardstown centre (I think anyway).

Thats exactly what I was looking for, but after talking to some people I think its the 38a route i am looking for - any idea if there is a map like this up there for it??

Thanks again!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭MiniD

DirtyDog wrote:
    Thats exactly what I was looking for, but after talking to some people I think its the 38a route i am looking for - any idea if there is a map like this up there for it??

Thanks again!!

Are you heading somewhere in particular or just looking for a map? The 38A takes the Blanchardstown ByPass via Castlecurragh to Damastown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

The dublinbus web site has lots of fun and helpful information.

http://www.dublinbus.ie/your_journey/viewer.asp?route=38

25 75 Hawkins Street
    26 74 Blessington St. / Mountjoy St.
    27 73 Berkeley Road (St. Joseph's Church)
    28 72 Cabra Road (St. Peter's Church)
    29 71 Cabra Road (Dowth Ave.)
    30 70 Cabra Rd. (Carnlough Rd.)
    31 69 Cabra Cross
    32 68 Navan Road (Employment Exchange)
    33 67 Navan Road (Cabra Garda Station)
    34 66 Navan Rd. (Baggot Rd.)
    35 65 Navan Road (St. Vincent's Home)
    36 64 Ashtown Roundabout
    37 63 Phoenix Park Racecourse
    38 62 St. Bridgit's GAA Club
    39 61 Castleknock(Myos) / Navan Rd. Auburn Ave.Rbt
    40 60 Oaklawn / M50 Roundabout
    41 59 Laurel Lodge-Castleknock Rd. / Navan Rd.
    42 58 Blanchardstown Garda Stn. / By-Pass
    43 57 Corduff Cross
    44 56 Corduff Estate
    45 55 Ladyswell
    46 54 Damastown

Advertisement