Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbours [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

Is that Summer? What happened to Max again? He went a bit crazy yeah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Really enjoying it at the moment, am hating Elle though :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

angel01 wrote: »
    why not??

Well her dad and brother dont live there anymore only Steph and her half brother so maybe its to visit them

I never liked Summer tbh

JP Liz wrote: »
    Well her dad and brother dont live there anymore only Steph and her half brother so maybe its to visit them

I never liked Summer tbh

I think Steph needs more people around her

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭X_X

Really enjoying it at the moment, am hating Elle though :mad:

I can understand why people may not like Elle.. but she is one of my favourite characters in the show.... hehe....

• Advertisement

I think Steph needs more people around her

I wish Steph would leave with her mother

Yeah Steph is getting a little on my nerves... and interferes a lot.... why can't she just mind her own business for a change?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

Neighbours used to be bleedin' deadly but I don't watch it much anymore since they brought that new family in (the curly haired bloke and his older sister). They're crap characters.

Bring back Mrs. Mangle and Bouncer and Des and Jane and Mike I say.

Remember the blonde girl (forget her name) with the nice chest that was in it a couple of years ago. Where did she go? Is she coming back? :P

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

I am enjoying it at the moment. Steph feels caught in the middle :(

Yeah Lynn is class..... wish she will sty forever..... I'm not liking Zeke at the minute.... he is a bit annoying... :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Really wondering whats up with that James guy claiming he's Donnas stepbrother.
    I hope they do something good with that storyline!
    Because I think that e-mail that Zeke deleted from a guy called Nick claiming to be Donnas relation has something to do with it too.

Is Lily Allen on Neighbours tomorrow?

Jason Donovan has revealed that he was offered the chance to return to Neighbours after a 20-year absence.

The actor, who played Scott Robinson on the soap, confessed that the show's producers recently invited him to join in with the 25th anniversary celebrations next year, reports PA.

Donovan said: "They have asked me to come back and be part of the celebrations. But I can't - I'm working - which is a shame."

The star also claimed that bosses have approached him several times in the past about making a comeback to the programme where he made his name.

He added: "They have offered for me to come back, but time has moved on considerably for me since then. I'm very proud of that show. It's launched incredible careers over the years, and given a lot of work to people in the industry in Melbourne and Australia.

"Every day of my life I refer to it at some point and I'm not someone who runs away from that. I'm very proud of that, so long may it last."

Neighbours star James Sorensen has spoken out in support of his character's new romance plot.

The 23-year-old's alter ego Declan Napier will be seen sharing a kiss with Kate Ramsay (Ashleigh Brewer) on Australian screens next week.

Sorensen has admitted that the storyline could prove controversial among fans who supported Declan's relationship with wife Bridget (Eloise Mignon) before her death earlier this year.

Speaking to TV Week, the actor commented: "It's a difficult situation. Declan was truly in love with Bridget. He was one of the lucky ones to have found his soul mate early in life, but at the same time, he has to move on and live his life.

"A lot of people do think it's too soon for another relationship. But I can assure you that it's done very tastefully."

On Declan's reaction to the romantic moment, Sorensen said: "He feels as though he's cheated on Bridget and that he hasn't mourned for long enough to be able to move on without showing proper respect to the love of his life. He's left confused and upset."

Mignon quit her role as Bridget in order to concentrate on pursuing a degree at university.

I think Sunny looks really nice with her braces off, I love her partnership with Zeke, really cute :)

Libby was really annoying, all she cares about is herself, did she not trust Dan to go off on his own and does her son not have school :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ohanloj3

X_X wrote: »
    Yeah Lynn is class..... wish she will sty forever..... I'm not liking Zeke at the minute.... he is a bit annoying... :confused:

Really can't stand Lynn, she is soooo annoying!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Sigh, I thought Bridget dying would put an end to the focus on that stupid group of 17-going-on-37 teenagers, but no. Barely watch it anymore...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Delta2113

You can watch on the RTE Player now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭peabutler

Wish Donna would sort herself out and dress a bit more scantily. Sunny, Zeke, Ringo, Libby and Lyn need to leave. Paul needs to becoem a schemer once more.

It hasn't been the same since Mrs. Mangle left. :(

She was great and a fine looking woman too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭peabutler

Or when Roise and Peppa went Lesbian, 5 seconds I'll never forget. Watershed moment in my life.

Why are interesting storylines brought into Neighbours, you expect a huge climax and then the storyline just ends???

Like that James Lindon guy with Donna. I was expecting sooo much more..
    Same with that creep Robyn with Sunny..
    They both just left and never were mentioned again :confused:.

peabutler wrote: »
    Or when Roise and Peppa went Lesbian, 5 seconds I'll never forget. Watershed moment in my life.
    Ah feck, I missed that. Where did that Peppa bird go anyway? I miss her. :confused:

Former All Saints star Brian Vriends has joined the cast of Neighbours for a guest stint.

The actor, who played Ben Markham in the medical drama from 1998 to 2003, is to appear in the role of Donna Freedman's father Nick in a forthcoming storyline.

Earlier this year, viewers saw Donna (Margot Robbie) left stunned as her manipulative mother Cassandra (Tottie Goldsmith) spoke about Nick for the first time. The Ramsay Street teenager had been brought up to believe that police officer Matt was her real father.

Announcing Vriends's casting, executive producer Susan Bower told the soap's official website: "The Freedman family have provided fantastic drama for us so far and we have lots in store for Brian, it's great to have him with us. This is just one of many, many great storylines we have coming up in 2010."

The star is expected to make his first appearance on Australian screens in April.

JP Liz wrote: »
    Former All Saints star Brian Vriends has joined the cast of Neighbours for a guest stint.

The actor, who played Ben Markham in the medical drama from 1998 to 2003, is to appear in the role of Donna Freedman's father Nick in a forthcoming storyline.

Earlier this year, viewers saw Donna (Margot Robbie) left stunned as her manipulative mother Cassandra (Tottie Goldsmith) spoke about Nick for the first time. The Ramsay Street teenager had been brought up to believe that police officer Matt was her real father.

Announcing Vriends's casting, executive producer Susan Bower told the soap's official website: "The Freedman family have provided fantastic drama for us so far and we have lots in store for Brian, it's great to have him with us. This is just one of many, many great storylines we have coming up in 2010."

The star is expected to make his first appearance on Australian screens in April.

I can't wait for this!!

Neighbours is now off air until 4th January :(:(

Neighbours is now off air until 4th January :(:(

i was wondering where it went :(

nooooooooooooooooooooo! :/

Steph sleeps with Dan and falls pregnant and marries Toddie

• Registered Users Posts: 84,745 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Steph Scully finally gets her man after nursing Lucas Fitzgerald back to health.

The gorgeous blonde, who has been in love with the mechanic for months, helps him get over his injuries after an horrific car crash that nearly costs him his life.

As the couple spend more and more time together Lucas realises he adores Steph and wastes no time in telling her.

They finally decide to give things a go but Steph is hiding a secret that, if it ever got out, would blow their relationship apart.

A Neighbours insider said: “Steph had a one-night-stand with Lucas’ brother Dan just before he left his wife – her best friend Libby Kennedy.

“But then when Lucas nearly dies in a crash she forgets all about what went on with Dan and is there for Lucas.

“When he’s allowed out of hospital she insists she’ll take care of him.

“We’ll just have to wait and see if she can keep her night with Dan a secret.”

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Steph Scully finally gets her man after nursing Lucas Fitzgerald back to health.

The gorgeous blonde, who has been in love with the mechanic for months, helps him get over his injuries after an horrific car crash that nearly costs him his life.

As the couple spend more and more time together Lucas realises he adores Steph and wastes no time in telling her.

They finally decide to give things a go but Steph is hiding a secret that, if it ever got out, would blow their relationship apart.

A Neighbours insider said: “Steph had a one-night-stand with Lucas’ brother Dan just before he left his wife – her best friend Libby Kennedy.

“But then when Lucas nearly dies in a crash she forgets all about what went on with Dan and is there for Lucas.

“When he’s allowed out of hospital she insists she’ll take care of him.

“We’ll just have to wait and see if she can keep her night with Dan a secret.”

Did you lose access to your account :(

Advertisement