Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinda Quiet

• 04-08-2010 2:53pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,524 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hmm, Hello, hello, hello

See, it's so empty in here there's an echo!

Finished re-listening to the complete Adams Hitchhikers Guide the other day, fantastic stuff, why don't they have this on the Leaving Cert?
    I'd re sit if only to answer a question on what "Ix" means!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 1,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭star gazer

Apparently there's a queue to enter the forum, someone forgot to file the paperwork in triplicate so they're not letting anyone in until the process has been completed again. That and the fact that a movie sequel seems to be off the to-do list.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭irokie

I had my (British) fiancée do my queueing for me..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Anyone fancy a game of snap?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

A post? In here? I should let Zaph know, tell him not to panic.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 1,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭star gazer

Snap!

Panicking just isn't in the make-up of mods in this forum.

Maybe the president could speed up that queue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Funny enough I just found my old books... thinking about re-reading them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Has anyone seen my suitcase? :(
    I lost it in Greece

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭stevoslice

Has anyone seen my suitcase? :(
    I lost it in Greece

haven't seen your suitcase, but yesterday when i slipped on some ice, i spotted some greek olive oil lying on the ground beneath me, so perplexed was i by this, that i failed to spot that I had completely missed the ground... unfortunately, me being a educated man, knew that it was impossible for me not to hit the ground, and so i did.

moral of the story...

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭JonnyF

thebhoy wrote: »
    haven't seen your suitcase, but yesterday when i slipped on some ice, i spotted some greek olive oil lying on the ground beneath me, so perplexed was i by this, that i failed to spot that I had completely missed the ground... unfortunately, me being a educated man, knew that it was impossible for me not to hit the ground, and so i did.

moral of the story...

I found a bottle of retsina lying around at this party in Islington. Was a bit of a disappointment though as I met this great girl who I completely failed to get off with

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭eire4

I am in the middle of reading the Hitckhiker books again. Third time I think in all. They are so good. I should finish Life, the Universe and Everthing tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,247 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

A post! There is sentient life out there after all!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

There's plenty of life out there Zaph, - it's just that the Vogons have made the paperwork so confusing that many posts never actually make it past stage 4b (subsection 3) and remain hidden in undergrowth, awaiting rubber-stamping from a sperm whale that will allegedly fall from the sky one day.

If only we could get that clause repealed, this place could thrive.

Welcome to HH eire4 :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

If your iPad doesn't say "DON'T PANIC" on the back; you're doing it wrong.

Advertisement