Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,842 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Why are all the a Kiwi meat heads chasing Deans sister??
    Not seeing the attraction there??
    Or maybe there’s just nobody else around?.

Her forehead never moves, too much botox

• Registered Users Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Angelo is back oz pace. Remember him?

Delta2113 wrote: »
    Angelo is back oz pace. Remember him?

He killed Jack Holden :mad: never forgiven by me

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He killed Jack Holden :mad: never forgiven by me

Love of my life, poor Jack :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Casey or Jack?? Who is loved the most??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Casey or Jack?? Who is loved the most??

That can't be a serious question?!
    Did anyone even like Casey? I couldn't stand him.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭rodders999

Covid doesn’t seem to have ya effected filming at all, there hasn’t even been the regular summer break on RTÉ this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

rodders999 wrote: »
    Covid doesn’t seem to have ya effected filming at all, there hasn’t even been the regular summer break on RTÉ this year.

Id say it’s on the way although they did reduce it to a couple of episodes a week at the start of COVID

• Registered Users Posts: 5,910 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Her forehead never moves, too much botox

She s one for my “who is someone you inexplicably can’t stand” list...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Last episode I saw was the meat heads doing the Haka on the beach. I actually blushed while watching it. I swore that was the last time I'd watch it, but it keeps pulling me back, purely for the ridiculousness of it.
    Surprised Palmer isn't 100% again, Alf had a stroke and he was grand in a few days. Haha, remember the time Ash donated a kidney and he was doing sit ups the next day on the beach. They have a magic hospital in Summer Bay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Pistachio19

Palmer was struggling to take a few steps in the kitchen with Amber, holding onto the walking aid with both hands, yet he walked into the surf club quite easily using one hand to hold the walking aid. I reckon he'll be back to normal next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Palmer was struggling to take a few steps in the kitchen with Amber, holding onto the walking aid with both hands, yet he walked into the surf club quite easily using one hand to hold the walking aid. I reckon he'll be back to normal next week.

and that was after getting out of the car and walking the 50m to get inside:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

Im guessing mangrove river isn’t a million miles from summer bay yet Deans ex hasn’t seen him or Colby in years because she hasn’t been to summer bay, yet is Swimming in the sea and everything there now

So Ryder's dad actor is returning as a twin

Yea i read that , he comes back to the bay as Evan's long lost twin brother :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

messrs wrote: »
    Yea i read that , he comes back to the bay as Evan's long lost twin brother :rolleyes:

Mudderajayz:rolleyes:

- Roo Stewart spots him first and think's she is going mad. You will be going mad when you see these episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Maybe he was in the shower the whole time.��

Let me guess..... the new love interest for Roo.....

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭rodders999

Christ that’s grim.

Ryder playing the guitar is even grimmer.

• Advertisement

Jasmine, just F*** Off!!

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Pistachio19

washiskin wrote: »
    Jasmine, just F*** Off!!

Why couldn't they have just left her on the farm. It's not as if Tori ever visits Ian and Wendy.

washiskin wrote: »
    Jasmine, just F*** Off!!

She is very annoying as is Mac

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

The nightclub scenes with willow and the other girl, have these been filmed post COVID?

Like are these new episodes post COVID? Not much social distancing going on.

Does nurse Amber ever sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Rfrip

fin12 wrote: »
    The nightclub scenes with willow and the other girl, have these been filmed post COVID?

I think we have enough to worry about here never mind summer bays adherence to the 2m rule :):)

Also what time do they all go to nightclubs at :confused: like they were all there in the club while Alf & Roo were still eating dinner in Salt :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Who is the biggest babe from H&A?? My vote goes to Indy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Who is the biggest babe from H&A?? My vote goes to Indy.

Just watched ‘Ready or not’ with Samara Weaving in a lead role, it was good (ish) we’ll probably see her in lots more movies from now on, I’d imagine.

• Advertisement

- Filmed well before Covid 19 hit.

Advertisement