Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Doctor Who Christmas Special [**Spoilers**]

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

• Registered Users Posts: 12,793 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Looks like a Silo tank from the outside. Look how much room there is around it.
    I never really warmed to that set because of what it replaced. That massive room with the console away from the doors, the big round screen, staircases spreading everywhere and the colour scheme that made it feel 'alive' rather than the Doctor's machine. This just didn't do it for me. I think even the Eccleston/Tennant sets were wider.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

I'm presuming we're going to get a new interior then, given how things were left at the end of the episode (seems like a tradition now that the regeneration destroys the TARDIS :rolleyes:).

I look forward to the BBC spoiling the surprise of the new design through a press release :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Finally got a chance to catch up.

Good episode.

Great send off. Ill miss Capaldi as the Doctor, thought he was by far one of the best.

Looking forward to the soundtack soon to be released.

Advertisement