Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Portfolio results 2015

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 166 ✭✭peterk675

Well to my utter complete surprise I received my IADT results today, and received the full 600!!

How did everyone else get on? Anybody else here apply for film+television in IADT too?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 CmlR

peterk675 wrote: »
    Well to my utter complete surprise I received my IADT results today, and received the full 600!!

How did everyone else get on? Anybody else here apply for film+television in IADT too?

Congrats! I got 400 for art and 200 for viscom....which is a fail and pretty weird considering I got 600, 520 and 550 in other colleges and had a full sheet and sketchbook dedicated to graphic design I thought

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 166 ✭✭peterk675

CmlR wrote: »
    Congrats! I got 400 for art and 200 for viscom....which is a fail and pretty weird considering I got 600, 520 and 550 in other colleges and had a full sheet and sketchbook dedicated to graphic design I thought

That's crazy, art is still promising though?

peterk675 wrote: »
    That's crazy, art is still promising though?
    Yeah but I'm really interested in viscom so im just going to go for DIT :). I dont really mind I'm just so shocked at the difference! I mean 150 and 350 difference between the two!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 KatieGrace

I got my IADT results and i got 600 , very happy , so im 99 % sure i will be attending in September , just need to sort out accommodation , if anyone is interested in sharing accommodation Pm me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 bazinga1

Wow 600 that's great, what course?

I got 500 for viscom and 400 for animation, I'm so worried about animation I hope the points go down so I can scrape a place! What did everyone else get in animation?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Niamhusie

Got 500 for photography..so pretty happy about that..just hope my mature student application does the biz now!
    Well done all - me nerves are in tatters with the waiting :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jamieb

I rang DIT today to see if there was any updates at all, as I haven't heard anything from them since receiving my VisCom portfolio results. They mentioned that the conditional offers went out from Admissions a couple of weeks ago so I'm just wondering if anyone got an offer yet?

jamieb wrote: »
    I rang DIT today to see if there was any updates at all, as I haven't heard anything from them since receiving my VisCom portfolio results. They mentioned that the conditional offers went out from Admissions a couple of weeks ago so I'm just wondering if anyone got an offer yet?
    Hey yeah I got an offer not that long after the results came out...I wouldn't worry too much about it sure half the people might not have DIT as their first preference :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jamieb

Hey yeah I got an offer not that long after the results came out...I wouldn't worry too much about it sure half the people might not have DIT as their first preference :)
    Thanks for replying :) There's not long to go till the first round of offers so hopefully I'll get an offer then..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Graham1101

Got 600/600 in my portfolio for DL704 Creative music production so I'm over the moon :D but as it is a new course I don't know the points requirement so not sure what I need to get in my Leaving Cert :S what did other people get in this course and what do people think I should aim for in my leaving cert?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ashmag

I got an offer too! Was it viscom you got offered? Also, dya reckon they gave out many offers? :):o

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Whelp

Holy crap I thought I was the only one! I got 200 for Vis Com in IADT (first bloody choice ruined) and 600 in art (buuuuut I don't want to do that course anymore). Got 560 in DIT for vis com and 548 for the common entry in NCAD. I'm still raging about it :L

Advertisement