Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NCAD Portfolio Results - 2013

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 SamWhamBar

Do you have to pass maths to get in ...?

You need to pass ordinary level maths OR pass foundation level maths, but then you can't count that as one of your 6 subjects.
    (2 Higher level C3's and 4 Lower level D3's)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 dutchygirl

Seems to be serious differences in marks from NCAD... 508 here yet full marks in LSAD. They seem to pull marks out of the air.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Legendredhead

Yeah really depends on who's scoring your folio, NCAD are fairly unpredictable about it so it seems.
    Last year i saw a bunch of portfolios and the one that seemed best by far was the only one that didn't make it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 busybee1

Hey
    I was just wondering if I will definitely get a place in ncad, I passed the portfolio stage and got 7 distinctions?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

Busybee, you'll get offered a place if you're portfolio passed and you passed fetac.

• Advertisement

thanks I feel alot better now spinandscribble!

Has anyone been offered a place in ncad? and how do they tell you is it by letter?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭anomynous

I was offered my place this morning :)
    You get a text saying you have been offered a place, so then you just have to log in to CAO to accept

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

anomynous wrote: »
    I was offered my place this morning :)
    You get a text saying you have been offered a place, so then you just have to log in to CAO to accept

Congratulations :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement