Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

08-01-2019, 21:34   #31
Enrico Palazzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluenose1956 View Post
Just a follow up to my own purchase. I ordered the headphones on Saturday night (after 21:00), received a text from An Post on Sunday (16:05) to say they were in the An Post National Hub, delivered to my home on Monday morning. My question is.........did they really come from Spain?
Most likely from the UK warehouse. Check the parcel tracking to find out.
Advertisement
08-01-2019, 21:49   #32
Zimmerframe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluenose1956 View Post
My question is.........did they really come from Spain?
I think mine came all the way from Dublin.

Shipped 07 January, wearing them 08 January.

Last edited by Zimmerframe; 08-01-2019 at 23:28.
08-01-2019, 23:07   #33
awec

Mod: Rugby, ZTest
Quote:
Originally Posted by lassykk View Post
Before anyone drops a large chunk on noise cancelling headphones try them out first for as long as possible.

I bought a set of QC35ii a while back and I have to use them with the noise cancelling off as they give me a pressure headache. Apparently its not completely uncommon.
Bose have a 30 day no-questions-asked 100% refund policy if you end up not liking them if you buy directly from them.
(2) thanks from:
09-01-2019, 09:11   #34
lassykk

Quote:
Originally Posted by awec View Post
Bose have a 30 day no-questions-asked 100% refund policy if you end up not liking them if you buy directly from them.
Sadly, I did not do that. Bought them in the airport before a long trip!

I bought direct for their Bluetooth in ear headphones that I bought for running but the wind noise in them is appalling so I sent them back and it is a painless process!

I'll stick to the old fashioned wired in ear ones for running which are fantastic
10-01-2019, 14:40   #35
CantGetNoSleep

Has anyone gone from these back to the QC 30 or something similar in earbud rather than over ear form?

I have the original QC35s and love them, travel a lot so use the noise canceling for it's intended use, but they are just a bit big and I often leave them behind. I'd love something similar but more pocket sized, ideally wireless too as wired earphones annoy me.

Also, anyone know how much the version 1 of these are going for second hand very good condition?
Advertisement
10-01-2019, 19:02   #36
Pique

Check out the AKG N60NC. I have a pair and really like em.
12-01-2019, 22:49   #37
4motion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantGetNoSleep View Post
Has anyone gone from these back to the QC 30 or something similar in earbud rather than over ear form?

I have the original QC35s and love them, travel a lot so use the noise canceling for it's intended use, but they are just a bit big and I often leave them behind. I'd love something similar but more pocket sized, ideally wireless too as wired earphones annoy me.

Also, anyone know how much the version 1 of these are going for second hand very good condition?
You want to sell it?
13-01-2019, 09:38   #38
CantGetNoSleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4motion View Post
You want to sell it?
More considering how much I might get if I did.

I love them, but often find I've left them at home when I am looking for them as they are a bit big being over-ear.

I've just ordered a pair of Bose SoundSport Free true wireless - but still travel every week and long haul every month or two so not sure what to do
13-01-2019, 11:48   #39
EltonJohn69

whats the difference between the Bose Quiet Comfort 25 and BOSE QuietComfort QC35 II ? worth the price difference ? its double the price........
Advertisement
13-01-2019, 12:51   #40
Pique

Quote:
Originally Posted by EltonJohn69
whats the difference between the Bose Quiet Comfort 25 and BOSE QuietComfort QC35 II ? worth the price difference ? its double the price........

35s have Bluetooth.
Thanks from:
13-01-2019, 19:23   #41
EltonJohn69

its double the price for wireless... and the sound quality is slightly inferior..... thats not worth twice the price !!!
13-01-2019, 22:18   #42
westside

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantGetNoSleep View Post
More considering how much I might get if I did.

I love them, but often find I've left them at home when I am looking for them as they are a bit big being over-ear.

I've just ordered a pair of Bose SoundSport Free true wireless - but still travel every week and long haul every month or two so not sure what to do
I use the in ear qc 20s and they are very good. The nois cancelling feature is probably not as good as the over ear options but the trade off is that these fit in your pocket!
Thanks from:
21-01-2019, 17:16   #43
zweton

Online still the cheapest to get qc 35s. Is there a site to monitor price drops?
22-01-2019, 09:55   #44
pedatron

Mine have just been dispatched from Amazon.es. Hoping to have them in the next few days. Very excited as it's my first time putting serious money into a pair of headphones. Tried them in the airport recently and it convinced me I really wanted a pair! Almost bought them there and then for 400 euro!
22-01-2019, 10:08   #45
Kolido

Quote:
Originally Posted by zweton View Post
Online still the cheapest to get qc 35s. Is there a site to monitor price drops?
Camelcamel is probably the most well known site, you can have them email you if a product goes below a desired price.

Keepa is good also, it's a browser extension. I'm sure there are loads more too.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion