Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

04-09-2017, 08:27   #31
Rows Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naid23 View Post
We got one and i have to say it is a really comfy mattress. We couldnt really get a sense of mattresses in shops so decided to go with the trial on this one.

We both sleep alot better since getting it. It was also the best option for us size wise/delivery method because our stairs have a weird angle at the top so getting a superking mattress up the stairs in its normal form was not really an option.
It comes rolled up in a long box and is really weird at first but a few hours to set and you're good to go.
Cheers Naid23, appreciate the feedback.

I emailed big mickey yesterday morning after finding out he has a very good reputation and got a reply 3 minutes later. He has given me a recommendation on what should suit us and am just waiting for a price off him today before hopefully sealing the deal.
Advertisement
04-09-2017, 08:29   #32
Rows Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rows Grower View Post
Cheers Naid23, appreciate the feedback.

I emailed big mickey yesterday morning after finding out he has a very good reputation and got a reply 3 minutes later. He has given me a recommendation on what should suit us and am just waiting for a price off him today before hopefully sealing the deal.
He emailed me while I was typing, job done, thanks to all!
04-09-2017, 09:32   #33
Fr_Dougal

I have a €100 discount code for this company, has to be used this morning. As an FYI they run daily competitions for these discount codes, only need to enter your email address.
04-09-2017, 13:28   #34
WayneEnterprise

I buy from these guys, have done for years:

https://www.intellifoam.com/intellifoam/mattresses/c104

They are much cheaper than the other places mentioned in the thread. ~€700 for their Ultimate in super king, €895 from Easca.
17-09-2017, 19:54   #35
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Mattress

Quote:
Thanks for the business and also for your positive comments about the mattress on the other thread. Any problems you know how to get in touch.

Regards

bigmickey. Team
Advertisement
19-09-2017, 23:47   #36
luketitz

My easca arrived yesterday and I left it airing in the spare room last night as the new smell once unboxed is a little intense at first! Have it one the bed now and by god it's the comfiest thing I've ever touched! Looking forward to a good night's kip on it now!
(2) thanks from:
13-02-2018, 23:38   #37
Megager

Quote:
Originally Posted by luketitz View Post
My easca arrived yesterday and I left it airing in the spare room last night as the new smell once unboxed is a little intense at first! Have it one the bed now and by god it's the comfiest thing I've ever touched! Looking forward to a good night's kip on it now!
How are you finding the mattress at this point? Thinking of investing
14-02-2018, 00:01   #38
KingJamsie

EASCA130
14-02-2018, 10:09   #39
Rows Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megager View Post
How are you finding the mattress at this point? Thinking of investing
Hi Megager, I know the question wasn't directed to me but for what it's worth the mattress I purchased from Big Mickey is still as comfortable and supportive as when I bought it.

It was also only a fraction of the price of the equivalent sized Easca.

I'm have no reason to try and promote his products only I like to support and endorse good business people.

This is just an honest, unbiased review from a very happy customer.
Advertisement
14-02-2018, 10:39   #40
Johnny_Fontane

I have an Easca mattress since Christmas and its very good.

We have always had memory foam mattresses and what impressed me about this one (double was €500) is the depth of it. Its a bit of a beast compared to most memory foams that I have slept on and its very comfortable, its probably medium firm.

Next time you are in Arnotts where the mattresses are, try the Simba mattress they have there. It'll give you an idea of what the modern memory foam mattress is about. They really are special.

The Easca is no different comfort wise and if Big M sold them or any of the others like Eve, Leesa, Casper I'd have bought from him. But he doesnt!
14-02-2018, 11:04   #41
OldBean

We're 9 months into our Easca mattress and still happy with it.

Only criticism would be the memory foam being a little too soft/memorable - I like a firmer mattress, and it's remembered my groove a little too well. Other than that it's very comfortable, the edges haven't sagged, it definitely sleeps cooler than our previous one and there's far less movement from either one of us rolling around in our sleep.

I do wonder what it'll be like after two-five years.
14-02-2018, 19:51   #42
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Vacuum Packed Mattress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Fontane View Post
I have an Easca mattress since Christmas and its very good.

We have always had memory foam mattresses and what impressed me about this one (double was €500) is the depth of it. Its a bit of a beast compared to most memory foams that I have slept on and its very comfortable, its probably medium firm.

Next time you are in Arnotts where the mattresses are, try the Simba mattress they have there. It'll give you an idea of what the modern memory foam mattress is about. They really are special.

The Easca is no different comfort wise and if Big M sold them or any of the others like Eve, Leesa, Casper I'd have bought from him. But he doesnt!
Hi Johnny_Fontane

We were selling Eve in Kingsize for €299 all last year. I think they were in UK at the time for £700. We bought a consignment of Eve cancelled orders. They must not of had much value on them when we could sell them for €299 and still make a profit.

It is believed in the industry and from records in Companies House that many of various roll up / vacuum packed mattress companies are actually owed by the same people but trade with different names to confuse the public. They will spend a lot of money on advertising to suck people in. They allow for the returns in their costings. Would I pay £700 for any of these mattresses ? Definitely not. After all you are only buying a piece of foam. We also have been selling Signature Sleep Vacuum Packed Pocket Sprung mattresses for €249 for the last while but are nearly gone now.

Now have a look at the link below and it may change your mind on the vacuum mattress industry.

https://www.fastcompany.com/3065928/...-mattress-wars

Last edited by bigmickey.ie; 14-02-2018 at 19:57.
15-02-2018, 09:45   #43
Trish56

So what make of mattress did you purchase and the price.

Quote:
15-02-2018, 12:27   #44
Rows Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish56 View Post
So what make of mattress did you purchase and the price.
It is a Signature Sleep King Harmony that cost 249 euro plus 9 euro next day delivery.

Could not be happier with quality and price.
Thanks from:
15-02-2018, 15:01   #45
Johnny_Fontane

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmickey.ie View Post

Now have a look at the link below and it may change your mind on the vacuum mattress industry.

https://www.fastcompany.com/3065928/...-mattress-wars
Thats a great article that really gives you an idea of where affiliate marketing can go. Sure Mick, aren't we in Boards not your best sales people? Wheres my $50
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion