Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

02-09-2017, 14:00   #16
Rows Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston High Matrimony View Post
They say they are made in Dublin but their company is in Belfast.
It's in the contact us section of their site.
Fair play for your eye for detail, I won't be purchasing from this company for the simple reason they have lost my trust before I became a customer.

They might be technically legal in their advertising, but it is misleading.

Very glad I asked a few questions here before spending my hard earned!
Thanks from:
Advertisement
02-09-2017, 14:03   #17
Rows Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicwatson View Post
Mattress Mick is your only man.
Any particular reason or reasons why he is the only mattress seller you'd endorse?
02-09-2017, 16:06   #18
fulhamfan

2 Directors British 1 Irish

As stated, 2 British and 1 Irish all living in Nth. Ireland. Also seem to be operating under this web site, https://casper.com/uk/en/mattresses/casper/ same 100 day trial etc but prices seem cheaper. Plus over 5,000 comments in feedback giving overall score of 4.5 but did give any time to check those.That's my tuppence worth!
02-09-2017, 16:22   #19
vicwatson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rows Grower View Post
Any particular reason or reasons why he is the only mattress seller you'd endorse?
Because he's the best
Thanks from:
02-09-2017, 16:30   #20

Also found here https://www.eascamattress.co.uk

The difference in text between the IE and UK sites

Made in Ireland the Easca Gel Foam mattress keeps you cool, providing the unparalleled comfort and support that you need for a great nights sleep.
€495

Designed in Belfast the Easca Gel Foam mattress keeps you cool, providing the unparalleled comfort and support that you need for a great nights sleep.
£445.00

The difference in price is about a tenner which is the vat different I would assume.

Last edited by tatranska; 02-09-2017 at 16:41.
Advertisement
02-09-2017, 18:18   #21
Optimus Prime
Roll Out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulhamfan View Post
As stated, 2 British and 1 Irish all living in Nth. Ireland. Also seem to be operating under this web site, https://casper.com/uk/en/mattresses/casper/ same 100 day trial etc but prices seem cheaper. Plus over 5,000 comments in feedback giving overall score of 4.5 but did give any time to check those.That's my tuppence worth!
Casper mattresses are big in the US i think, they are always being advertised on podcasts i listen to.
02-09-2017, 20:49   #22
Rows Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicwatson View Post
Because he's the best
Thanks for your input vic but to be honest you're not coming across as a good advocate for someone selling a product that others will spend one third of their life using.
(3) thanks from:
02-09-2017, 20:52   #23

big mickey has a thread on BA. Theres a lot of us who have bought beds from him without any problems.
(3) thanks from:
02-09-2017, 20:58   #24
Rows Grower

Quote:
big mickey has a thread on BA. Theres a lot of us who have bought beds from him without any problems.
Thank you again Boston High Matrimony, sounds good. I'll check him out.
Advertisement
02-09-2017, 21:23   #25
vicwatson

Quote:
Thanks for your input vic but to be honest you're not coming across as a good advocate for someone selling a product that others will spend one third of their life using.
Ok, thanks for your input, my life has been enhanced by it.
03-09-2017, 00:09   #26
OldBean

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulhamfan View Post
Interesting. I wonder if they're the same as Caspers foam with a different wrap? Ours is pretty much the same with a grey wrap.
03-09-2017, 09:36   #27
Rows Grower

Quote:
I've had a look at that thread and emailed big mickey, I can't stop laughing when I type his name.
Thanks from:
03-09-2017, 09:45   #28
remoteboy

I bought my mattress from the guys - https://www.sleepingduck.com/uk/ - last year. They're the same business model as Casper, Eve and the others. Free delivery to Ireland, 100 day trial policy with free returns. Customer service was great. Mattress is really comfy. Destroyed my bedtime reading habits as I pass out every time I get in the bed.
03-09-2017, 12:30   #29

Recently was looking at this one below in Harvey Norman,

http://www.harveynorman.ie/bedroom/m...-matt-6ft.html

Now I know there prices are mad but liked the feel of the matteress, does anyone know if there is a comparable from another company here?
03-09-2017, 18:23   #30
Naid23

Quote:
Anyone here actually own one of these?
The warranty and trial look reassuring and the price and fact they are Irish made are tempting me to purchase.
Would like to know how an unbiased owner of one would honestly rate it.
We got one and i have to say it is a really comfy mattress. We couldnt really get a sense of mattresses in shops so decided to go with the trial on this one.

We both sleep alot better since getting it. It was also the best option for us size wise/delivery method because our stairs have a weird angle at the top so getting a superking mattress up the stairs in its normal form was not really an option.
It comes rolled up in a long box and is really weird at first but a few hours to set and you're good to go.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion