Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Greystones Camera Club First Photographic Exhibition

Options
  • 23-11-2012 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭

GCC are holding their first exhibition of photographs on Friday 7th. December to Monday 10th. of December 2012 in Hillside Evangelical Hall, Hillside Road, Greystones.
    Free admission and everyone is very welcome to visit.
    The exhibition will be open 11 am to 5 pm Friday, Saturday and Monday.
    Sunday it will be open from 2 pm to 5 pm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Willby

Hi, Congratulations toGCC on their inaugural exhibition. I visited the exhibition this morning in the company of a fellow member of the recently formed Wicklow Town CC. We were very impressed with what the club has been able to achieve in the 18 months since it was formed.
    Thanks to John for showing us the various photos and background info on the club.
    Willie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭zerohamster

Glad you enjoyed it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

Very glad I managed to get there today (wasn't sure I'll have the time this weekend).
    Had a very enjoyable afternoon at the exhibition and in Greystones. Thank you!

(And was very tempted to buy one of the pictures - if only I had the space. Will you let Stephanie know?)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

xia wrote: »
    Very glad I managed to get there today (wasn't sure I'll have the time this weekend).
    Had a very enjoyable afternoon at the exhibition and in Greystones. Thank you!

(And was very tempted to buy one of the pictures - if only I had the space. Will you let Stephanie know?)

Great Petra, sorry I missed your visit. So you liked Stephanie's horses in Iceland. I will tell her.
    Thanks for visiting us.

Was kind of hoping to meet you or Dan. But as it was spontaneous I couldn't really expect that.
    Sorry I didn't fell for one of yours. They and a lot of others were very good but Stephanie's did it for me personally. And Iceland explains the snow on the mountains. And the fact of missing rider.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭DK32

Sorry I missed you Petra. Hope you are well.

Yes, thanks Dan. All good, looking forward to the Christmas Break though. Hope all is well with you and your family too!

Advertisement