Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Amazon Echo Dot 6.34GBP (22GBP with 15.66GBP cashback)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

i also got that email last night, happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Just got an email saying my purchase was tracked and now the account showing 15.55 outstanding. Wondering is there a way of spending it if it comes through or is bank transfer/Paypal the only way to get it?
    ImANoob08 wrote: »
    i also got that email last night, happy days.

When did you guys order? I ordered friday and nothing comes up on TCB even in pending and the order still not out for delivery yet,

Was thinking of cancelling it and trying it again but maybe im best of waiting.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Bummer1234 wrote: »
    When did you guys order? I ordered friday and nothing comes up on TCB even in pending and the order still not out for delivery yet,

I ordered 27th
    Delivered yesterday 1st.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

Ordered Thursday 28th

Arrived this morning

Topcashback says £15.55 outstanding

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭kaerobe

I gave it a go today.
    The 15gbp pending came up before I even paid for it.
    It did say my amazon visit was tracked.

Did we miss an opportunity for a referral thread to get a 5GBP gift card?
    Ref thread here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Just got an email saying my purchase was tracked and now the account showing 15.55 outstanding. Wondering is there a way of spending it if it comes through or is bank transfer/Paypal the only way to get it?

When you go to "Payout" you can get it Bank Transfer/Paypal or else get 100%+ of the value in discount cards for various companies. So for example if you had £100 you could get the £100 sent to your bank or 102% as an Amazon voucher (£102). There are other companies where you can get a lot more, usually food related e.g. your £100 could get a £130 voucher for Milanos or Starbucks.

The above are just examples, not the exact figures, but you get the idea. I've only ever got paid out in cash or exchanged for Amazon vouchers when I specifically knew I needed to buy something on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Gerlad

I now have £15.55 in the 'Confirmed' section of TopCashback account.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭frash

dot has shipped but still only have £15 pending
    ordered on the 28th

not looking good

• Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Bummer1234 wrote: »

I ordered Wednesday, have the 15.55 cashback applied (but not paid) since last night and the Dot arrived in the post today. Presuming you clicked the correct affiliate links I would wait as it is working for others, it just takes a few days for it to come through.
    johnnykilo wrote: »
    When you go to "Payout" you can get it Bank Transfer/Paypal or else get 100%+ of the value in discount cards for various companies. So for example if you had £100 you could get the £100 sent to your bank or 102% as an Amazon voucher (£102). There are other companies where you can get a lot more, usually food related e.g. your £100 could get a £130 voucher for Milanos or Starbucks.

The above are just examples, not the exact figures, but you get the idea. I've only ever got paid out in cash or exchanged for Amazon vouchers when I specifically knew I needed to buy something on there.

Thats pretty handy, will probably end up spending it on Amazon at some stage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭mossy464

Can anyone confirm if the tcb link for the echo is still there because I can't see it under Amazon offers. Thanks

• Advertisement

mossy464 wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm if the tcb link for the echo is still there because I can't see it under Amazon offers. Thanks

Following the links in the OP, it would appear to be expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Jimmythesaint

frash wrote: »
    dot has shipped but still only have £15 pending
    ordered on the 28th

not looking good

If you go into missing cashback claims and try to lodge a claim there will be a drop down of your Amazon visits tracked by TCB. I tried it and there is no visit tracked for the time I bought my dot so I reckon I'm getting nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭frash

If you go into missing cashback claims and try to lodge a claim there will be a drop down of your Amazon visits tracked by TCB. I tried it and there is no visit tracked for the time I bought my dot so I reckon I'm getting nothing.

Oh thanks.
    Amazon shows on mine so there's hope yet for me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,183 ✭✭✭This is it

I'm checking on my phone and I see it in the drop down, it's the only retailer there. I presume that's right... Delivery due Wednesday I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭N.96

N.96 wrote: »
    OP here.

Starting to think this may be a let down...

Ordered on Thursday, went through TCB.

My 15GBP was pending BEFORE I ordered... It's STILL pending.

Nothing about the 3% cashback.

I fear I may get nothing.

Can confirm I have now received the 15 cash back

Didn't get the 3% but that could be due tot he fact I bought the Echo with the Philips Bulbs!

Happy enough with that anyway!

N.96 wrote: »
    Can confirm I have now received the 15 cash back

Didn't get the 3% but that could be due tot he fact I bought the Echo with the Philips Bulbs!

Happy enough with that anyway!

I've £15.44 confirmed, I bought the bulbs as well. Still not payable though

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Jimmythesaint

15.44 confirmed now too. Really didn't think it was going to come through. Bought the bulbs too.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭R11

Bought the dot on Monday, not back in stock until December 20th. £15 sign up Cashback still showing as pending.... Will I have to wait until after delivery before I get cashback?

R11 wrote: »
    Bought the dot on Monday, not back in stock until December 20th. £15 sign up Cashback still showing as pending.... Will I have to wait until after delivery before I get cashback?

Yep. Mines due for delivery today but cashback showing as confirmed but not available for transfer yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭adm

I bought a dot too and it has been delivered and yet it is still stuck on confirmed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭cletus

I posted a link earlier explaining that the money becoming payable all depends on the type of affiliate programme each online retailer uses. They might do batches at the end of every month, right up to waiting 90 days for it to become payable

milky88 wrote: »
    Can anyone help me with this? Just a bit confused by it all. Cheers

The transaction is tracked and confirmed.
    Amazon haven’t released the funds yet so they are not payable by top cash back just yet. Sit tight and wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

kceire wrote: »
    The transaction is tracked and confirmed.
    Amazon haven’t released the funds yet so they are not payable by top cash back just yet. Sit tight and wait.

Yes. Think it's up to six weeks it can take.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭ice.cube

Has anyone’s transaction gone from confirmed to pending? £15 is back in pending while just 0.55p is in confirmed. Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭cletus

Just checked there, mine has also changed back from being confirmed to pending. Curiouser and curiouser

Same for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Checked mine there and still stuck on the 15.55 outstanding but not paid. Though I do have an email saying the purchase from Amazon was tracked.

Wonder if it is worth emailing them or if they would even respond

Mines back to pending too.
    Strange.

This could turn out to be the big BA scam :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

kceire wrote: »
    Mines back to pending too.
    Strange.

This could turn out to be the big BA scam :)

Same here. I bet they will try and say you had to stay singed up to their 5 pounds subscription a month to get it. Then expect that it would take 90 days for that to pay out, so they were basically hoping to just give people free service rather than cash.

Hopefully not as it's quite a big scam if it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,390 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Anyone dropped them a message to see what the story is?

Advertisement