Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Echo Dot 6.34GBP (22GBP with 15.66GBP cashback)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

I use Topcashback all the time now and its def legit ... great deal.... might see if I can register a new account to get this offer - thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

TCB is genuine... you may want to add that its for new customers only.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

if i am correct, 15GBP cash is for new customers and can be used to purchase anything (not just echo dot)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Not sure I even need this but......

• Registered Users Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Ah FFS. Bought a second echo dot on Monday and already despatched today so can't cancel.
    Not worth the hassle of returning and reordering.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

I already have a TCB account but signed up with another email address and it's already showing the £15 Cashback as outstanding and I haven't even bought anything yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Del007

I set up a new account but there's no sign of the 15 pounds, is there something that I have to do?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,000 ✭✭✭mad m

When I click on link to amazon it says cannot securely connect to this page:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭jack in the box

milky88 wrote: »
    I am not sure if I did this right. I signed up and went through Amazon and clicked on the link and bought the echo dot but I did not see any discount at the end could anybody tell me how I get the cashback. Thank you in advance.

Did you not read the OPs post?

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭lfc200

Thanks didn't need this or the drone I also bought because of BA yesterday....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Just bought an echo dot for 22 pounds a minute ago...

Not used this site yet so gonns give it a chance....

Have two on the way now for a total of around 30 pound...

Not bad if the website cash back works...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,000 ✭✭✭mad m

Clicked link on Top cash got brought to amazon, added Echo dot to basket. Showed I got £10 off so got charged 12 quid for it delivered.

mad m wrote: »
    Clicked link on Top cash got brought to amazon, added Echo dot to basket. Showed I got £10 off so got charged 12 quid for it delivered.

Hmmm...

Showed as full price for me on amazon... Figured I just got the cash back though the website...

Anyone use this cash back thing before that can shine some light on it

• Registered Users Posts: 8 djon92

Been looking at the Echo Dot all week and so happy this popped up - thanks OP!

Followed the steps and is it right that in my ‘TopCashBack’ account it says the £15 is in ‘pending’ after I bought the Dot?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,073 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Del007 wrote: »
    I set up a new account but there's no sign of the 15 pounds, is there something that I have to do?

Thanks

Same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,372 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I can only see 10% back when I signed up. Should there be a 15 quid back banner?

TheDriver wrote: »
    I can only see 10% back when I signed up. Should there be a 15 quid back banner?

Once you click the link in the mirror article, it goes straight to the 15 pound cash back offer page.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Same here.

I think you might need to click the verification email they sent you, but once you do that click on "Account" on the TCB website on it should be showing there.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,073 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

johnnykilo wrote: »
    I think you might need to click the verification email they sent you, but once you do that click on "Account" on the TCB website on it should be showing there.

You mean 'Overview' in the 'My Account' section? I must have messed up something when signing up as it doesn't seem to be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,372 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I messed up too as I signed up without the mirror link. I redid it using a different email address and went to amazon then and did the purchase. I assume it doesn't matter what my amazon email address is compared to the topcashback address?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

I can't access the menu icon on tcb homepage on my phone...nothing happens. I search for amazon, click on first link which says 3% off amazon & echo devices and again nothing happens.... Strange!

TheDriver wrote: »
    I messed up too as I signed up without the mirror link. I redid it using a different email address and went to amazon then and did the purchase. I assume it doesn't matter what my amazon email address is compared to the topcashback address?

That worked for me too thanks, so I followed the link to amazon (which opened the amazon app) and ordered the echo but I've no idea how TCB will know I bought anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

If one is going to pick up an Echo Dot it's worth considering the option for a Dot and two Philips Smart Bulbs for an extra £10.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Wexy86

If one is going to pick up an Echo Dot it's worth considering the option for a Dot and two Philips Smart Bulbs for an extra £10.

I can’t see the option for 2 bulbs for £10 anywhere? Can you share a link or screenshot please, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

Screenshot attached.

Don't want to post a link in case someone looses the tracking needed for the cashback.

It's one of the options available from the main Echo Dot page.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭This is it

Mickeroo wrote: »
    That worked for me too thanks, so I followed the link to amazon (which opened the amazon app) and ordered the echo but I've no idea how TCB will know I bought anything.

After purchase I returned to the TCB site and I got a pop-up saying the Amazon purchase was recorded, or something similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,809 ✭✭✭cletus

Thanks for that OP. tried that there now, I'll be back in a week when I get my cashback :D

For anyone that purchased, in your earnings tab, is the pending 15 yellow?
    Mine still says pending but ive no record to say it’s for an amazon purchase.

kceire wrote: »

exact same boat as you, worst case i have two echo dots on the way to pair with my Echo speaker so the new house will be well hooked up!

be nice to know if this is going to become cashback though..

• Advertisement

This is it wrote: »
    After purchase I returned to the TCB site and I got a pop-up saying the Amazon purchase was recorded, or something similar.

Ah right, didn't get that, well £22 isn't bad for an echo dot either I suppose.
    kceire wrote: »

That's what mine looks like, but it also looked like that before I actually bought anything.

Advertisement