Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PlayStation Plus 12 Month Membership - 25% off

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭R11

I normally buy this for my nephew at Christmas. If I buy this now, can he use it at Christmas? Excuse my ignorance on this, just wondering if there's a time limit or something on these....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

R11 wrote: »
    I normally buy this for my nephew at Christmas. If I buy this now, can he use it at Christmas? Excuse my ignorance on this, just wondering if there's a time limit or something on these....

Yes. This does not have a time limit (within reason).

You can also stack these, meaning you could buy 3 and put the codes in and you will have PS+ for 3 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 saeire

R11 wrote: »

Just bought it, you get a email with the link to generate/redeem the voucher code. From what I can see there is no expiry date on the voucher or when it needed to be used by.

if it does expire you can always use CD keys (currently at €47)

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭thebo

saeire wrote: »
    Just bought it, you get a email with the link to generate/redeem the voucher code. From what I can see there is no expiry date on the voucher or when it needed to be used by.

if it does expire you can always use CD keys (currently at €47)

Cd keys have been out of stock for awhile now for the Irish ps plus

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭R11

Great stuff. So is this the cheapest ps plus about at the moment? Or will there be Black Friday specials?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,215 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Just bought it now..

Great call OP.. thanks !

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Currently €44.99 on the PlayStation store also

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

jpb1974 wrote: »
    Currently €44.99 on the PlayStation store also

I am trying to buy it on the PS Store.
    Either I am secretly broke or the PS Store must be having a stroke tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭willah

I am trying to buy it on the PS Store.
    Either I am secretly broke or the PS Store must be having a stroke tonight.

I just bought it. It didn't go through first time though.

Done now.
    Makes more sense to buy directly as oppose to buy, redeem and all that malarkey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭sligopaul

Folks

I have a membership already , have switched off the auto renew @ 59.99 and looked to buy @ 44.99 directly however all it says is that I have a membership till end of Dec, does anyone know will the new sub commence the day after the current membership lapses

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭bladespin

sligopaul wrote: »
    Folks

I have a membership already , have switched off the auto renew @ 59.99 and looked to buy @ 44.99 directly however all it says is that I have a membership till end of Dec, does anyone know will the new sub commence the day after the current membership lapses

Thanks

Yes, wait for it to expire then enter the new code.

Thanks Bladespin

Was referring to buying directly from Playstore so no codes, was wondering if clever enough to stack after current membership or will it start immediately

perfect thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭jamesozzie

I purchased this deal yesterday, first time subscribing to PS plus. I never received an email about it, with any code or subscription confirmation, just an order confirmation. I used PayPal, and when I login to my PS console there's no sign of my subscription.

Anybody else find it's taking some time to process?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Does anyone know if you have a valid subscription already, can this be added to extend 12 months from your end date automatically or do you have to wait?

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭jamesozzie

sugarman wrote: »
    On PSN? Should be instant.

I thought so, I paid online via my phone. No sign of it on my console, and no emails with a subscription status or update
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,627 ✭✭✭corks finest

CD keys I use , always a bargain

I can't remember CD Keys ever having stock of PSN Membership for Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭padair

jamesozzie wrote: »
    I purchased this deal yesterday, first time subscribing to PS plus. I never received an email about it, with any code or subscription confirmation, just an order confirmation. I used PayPal, and when I login to my PS console there's no sign of my subscription.

Anybody else find it's taking some time to process?

You may have subscribed to playstation now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

I can't remember CD Keys ever having stock of PSN Membership for Ireland.

Got PSN Ireland from CD keys this time last year

MAJJ wrote: »
    Got PSN Ireland from CD keys this time last year

I am not doubting you :D I just have never seen it :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Maddylicious

Anyone know if I can still get this deal anywhere? Didn’t realise I could stack and my free trial is up.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Superfin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,380 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Can I ask.. my young man getting PS5

Is this the same as PSN?

What’s the difference?

Thanks

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Can I ask.. my young man getting PS5

Is this the same as PSN?

What’s the difference?

Thanks

PlayStation plus you need to play online and you get two to three free games a month and you need to renew it every 12 months.

PSN is credit which you can use to purchase games, or the PlayStation plus. It’s like a credit on your PlayStation for purchases you want to make.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,380 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

bigron2109 wrote: »
    PlayStation plus you need to play online and you get two to three free games a month and you need to renew it every 12 months.

PSN is credit which you can use to purchase games, or the PlayStation plus. It’s like a credit on your PlayStation for purchases you want to make.

Thanks very much..

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Advertisement