Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

IM Barcelona 2020

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭benji2006

Chris871 wrote: »
    Probably a stupid question, but what am I missing here?

I thought everyone was automatically registered. :confused:

You might think so but ....

Dear Athlete,

Within the next 48 hours, you will again receive and email from Active with your personal invitation into IRONMAN Barcelona 2021. We kindly ask you to complete the link to ensure that all your personal details; including medical information and emergency contacts are correct and up to date.

​.....

You must complete the invitation to confirm your place into IRONMAN Barcelona 2021.If you do not redeem the link and complete your re-registration within the mentioned time frame, you will NOT be registered for the IRONMAN Barcelona 2021.

We look forward to welcoming you on the start line at IRONMAN Barcelona in 2021!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭benji2006

And in a separate email, it looks like you have a month to sign up:

IMPORTANT: TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021 RACE YOU MUST USE THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM EMAIL

Sign up between: 12:00 a.m. CEST, October 06, 2020 and 12:00 a.m. CET, November 06, 2020

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Chris871

benji2006 wrote: »
    You might think so but ....

Dear Athlete,

Within the next 48 hours, you will again receive and email from Active with your personal invitation into IRONMAN Barcelona 2021. We kindly ask you to complete the link to ensure that all your personal details; including medical information and emergency contacts are correct and up to date.

​.....

You must complete the invitation to confirm your place into IRONMAN Barcelona 2021.If you do not redeem the link and complete your re-registration within the mentioned time frame, you will NOT be registered for the IRONMAN Barcelona 2021.

We look forward to welcoming you on the start line at IRONMAN Barcelona in 2021!

Ah perfect, I only got my mail overnight so hadnt seen it.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭TopOfTheHill

12 days left - strange & long preparation for this one ... but happy to be going now.

Anyone else stay the course, and how are you set up for it

Advertisement