Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Printer Question

• 25-06-2020 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭

Time to upgrade the printer

what are people using- A3 max size

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 AaronMic95

Hi Charlie! You can check out this site for the current Ricoh Printers in the market. These printers are recommended for offices as well as for those who are currently working from home. They have good ratings on print quality, durability and print volume. There are several options you can choose from. It would be good to know the features that you want the printer to have so it would be easier for you to choose. Do you need a multi-function printer (scanning, printing, copying, fax)? Colour printing or black and white? How much is your estimated print volume monthly? Do you require wireless connection? These are just some of the questions that can help you decide. It's quite tough to choose when all the choices are good but I think this would help in trimming your choices down. Anyway, I hope this helps! Good luck with your printer hunting!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

When my wonderful HP A3 printer finally stopped working after about 10 years I bought their latest model which broke after a few days. HP forums showed that they tended to break in the same way and many felt that printers are no longer made to last.
    Thinking about the hassle of a printer dying at night or the weekend, buying A3 paper, the cost of ink etc. I started emailing my drawings to a local print shop and collected them from there. As I no longer do a huge amount of printing this seemed to make sense and I have one less bulky item in my room.

Advertisement