Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dumb/Great Facebook Status [No Names] - Part III

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

"Since weve been working so hard and litraly stick by each other true everything!. Our shared problems mine are urs and urs ar mine!! Each others rocks basically baby init!!! Lol

And since weve been haven problems with ****ty phones!! Witch my fell tday screans grand phones just has a green tone to it haaa and the crack b4 aswell!!,,

And ur phone wont get into that one (on a mad one!!! Haaaaa) awh no u no I feel bad for that one now bab! Love ya!!

Any this week we treating our selfs to two new phones!!

Love ya lots my future hubby when the one day comes and you have to ask me to marry yaaa!!! Lol

Anyway love u loads just showen my mannn some aprisiation"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

"Since weve been working so hard and litraly stick by each other true everything!. Our shared problems mine are urs and urs ar mine!! Each others rocks basically baby init!!! Lol

And since weve been haven problems with ****ty phones!! Witch my fell tday screans grand phones just has a green tone to it haaa and the crack b4 aswell!!,,

And ur phone wont get into that one (on a mad one!!! Haaaaa) awh no u no I feel bad for that one now bab! Love ya!!

Love ya lots my future hubby when the one day comes and you have to ask me to marry yaaa!!! Lol

Heartwarming

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Jesus.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

The irony that it actually takes (me) longer to read text speak, which is a sort of short form writing...

The irony that it actually takes (me) longer to read text speak, which is a sort of short form writing...

There's hardly any txtspk in that though.

Just really bad spelling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Thepillowman

My head hurts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

God help whatever kids come from that soon to be single mother

• Registered Users Posts: 3,583 ✭✭✭chooseusername

El Weirdo wrote: »
    There's hardly any txtspk in that though.

Just really bad spelling.
    Sometime in the future all spelling will be fonetic, init

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Occasionally I pop in here to depress myself, my god !!!!
    Some of these people work in admin too ... I mean WTAF ...

Occasionally I pop in here to depress myself, my god !!!!
    Some of these people work in admin too ... I mean WTAF ...

Tbh I doubt most of them work at all.

• Advertisement

Why do people put this crap on Facebook! :D

"Look at Our Princess Shane, she Had a good weekend wit my family bless her... See Yu in a Bit Shane we go Mc Donnalds nd watch few Movies n D Match and haters we goin make a go of it i know i ****ed up when i left u for ur 2nd cousin but u shagged my best friend & worst enemy and we were 2gethr 7 years i defo broke a mirror but ****it me n ur cousin only lasted 4 years and i dont care if im giving ppl d full of der mouths whats meant t be will be"

God love her though, she's got quite a few tattoos with the other fellas name on her, that's gotta be awkward!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,769 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Are the best friend and worst enemy the same person or two different girls?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,354 ✭✭✭corner of hells

And is Shane a princess?

I *think * the same girl, not 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

:eek:
    She didn't just air her dirty laundry....she emptied the fecking laundromat!
    Why, just why do people feel we need (or want) to know about the drama in their love life.

She didn't just air her dirty laundry....she emptied the fecking laundromat!
    Why, just why do people feel we need (or want) to know about the drama in their love life.

I reckon she must be trying to make some other girl jealous or something, can't think why else ... But sure who knows really!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,769 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I reckon she must be trying to make some other girl jealous or something, can't think why else ... But sure who knows really!!

Oh it's always about one upmanship with another girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

"Aprisiation"

Gold! :)

Thought it was aspiration and then realised...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭seagull

I somehow doubt the person typing that has ever even heard the word aspiration, and would never even consider using it.

Same girl again...

"Love my Dad Forever && My child Loves Him more than her own father Shane, a pure deadbeat u are shane but least ur copping on now and we will have a bright future me u and our princess... my dad and brother hate u but ur doing the best me and my child love u too shane xoxo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,231 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Guess who wears the trousers?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,583 ✭✭✭chooseusername

fritzelly wrote: »
    Guess who wears the trousers?

OXO mum?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

Some people shouldn’t procreate - I fear for the next generation

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

aNgEmQG_460swp.webp

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

'The youngone me fella got giggy wit last week i no ho you are and see if u come near me in the shop il brake ur neck wit a sweeping brush ya smelly geeyed goggly eyed trollip im sick n tried of youngones going after (name) and me preg wit bayb anal'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

Fussyonion you mix in such literary circles

fussyonion wrote: »
    ... and me preg wit bayb anal'

How does that work?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,102 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

'The youngone me fella got giggy wit last week i no ho you are and see if u come near me in the shop il brake ur neck wit a sweeping brush ya smelly geeyed goggly eyed trollip im sick n tried of youngones going after (name) and me preg wit bayb anal'

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

El Weirdo wrote: »
    How does that work?

Does it involve the sweeping brush?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

Hang on. Her partner,, the father of her unborn child, had sex with someone else and she's pissed off at the woman?!

Advertisement