Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bug Report Thread:

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

It's an unofficial build of Android 4.2.1 on the One X, so it's not the most stable!
    I'll be changing back to a 4.1 build based on the official HTC rom so that I can play again! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,357 ✭✭✭DubDJ

This popped up whilst playing on my iPad (3rd Gen). Haven't been able to reproduce it. Popped up on loading screen for the start of the game after all selections for power ups. Stayed on screen while playing as you can see in the photo below. Clicked restart and the game restarted back to home screen. Then app crashed when pressing "Play Now". Probably a once off but just thought I'd post in just in case.
    241457.jpg

See glitch in bottom left corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

DubDJ wrote: »
    This popped up whilst playing on my iPad (3rd Gen). Haven't been able to reproduce it. Popped up on loading screen for the start of the game after all selections for power ups. Stayed on screen while playing as you can see in the photo below. Clicked restart and the game restarted back to home screen. Then app crashed when pressing "Play Now". Probably a once off but just thought I'd post in just in case.

See glitch in bottom left corner.

This is a weird one.. That's info you can get by swiping down in our UT builds but its not present in the latest one... Is this definitely the latest?

If you can go to one of the leaderboards and let me know if you see a little mail symbol in the bottom right that will help..

Are you Android or iOS?

Thanks,

K

• Registered Users Posts: 5,357 ✭✭✭DubDJ

karlh wrote: »
    This is a weird one.. That's info you can get by swiping down in our UT builds but its not present in the latest one... Is this definitely the latest?

If you can go to one of the leaderboards and let me know if you see a little mail symbol in the bottom right that will help..

Are you Android or iOS?

Thanks,

K

Yep this was the latest build up until tonight when I just updated the app. It was iOS running on the iPad 3rd Gen. It seems like a once off. And yeah I went into the leaderboards on both the iPhone 5 and iPad 3rd Gen and can see the mail icon you mentioned. Clicking it asks do I want to send the device ID. I've already update to the latest build released tonight so sorry for updating before trying it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Hey guys, just had the game crash and dump me out.
    Driving girl car, second song choice, no powerups selected for the run. The crash interfered with my phone taking a screen shot. Will see if it is saved somewhere, if it would be useful to you.

• Advertisement

Hey guys, just had the game crash and dump me out.
    Driving girl car, second song choice, no powerups selected for the run. The crash interfered with my phone taking a screen shot. Will see if it is saved somewhere, if it would be useful to you.

Hey - thanks for the info - do you mean it crashed because you tried to take a screenshot?

If not, do you have any more info on how far you were in game etc?

(merged into bugs)

It crashed (froze) then I tried to take a screenshot, before the app auto closed.
    I was about half way through, top speed, no power ups to use.

It crashed (froze) then I tried to take a screenshot, before the app auto closed.
    I was about half way through, top speed, no power ups to use.

Thanks for info - sounds weird. Can you remind me what device you have pls - will check out the logs

Galaxy S3

Galaxy S3

Cheers - was that a once off?

• Advertisement

Sorry but been doing a lot of work on the house and not had time to recheck. Will run through again tomorrow.

Got a new one. I was looking at the leader boards, pressed the phone back button rather than Main Menu button.
    Went to play a game and got the below. Had to restart app.
    248173.jpg
    248174.png

Not been able to reproduce

Advertisement