Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Lamb violently butchered to death by mysterious killer

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭JoeFritzl

Good work. Keep looking, maybe we will find a few more around the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,445 ✭✭✭obi604

JoeFritzl wrote: »
    Good work. Keep looking, maybe we will find a few more around the country.

Sounds like you want to find a few more :/

obi604 wrote: »
    Sounds like you want to find a few more :/

I want to uncover the truth, don't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

I want to uncover the truth, don't you?

Looks like this predator has got away with it. Based on some of the comments here I'm not surprised. People don't want to face up to the reality of what happened to that lamb.

Looks like this predator has got away with it. Based on some of the comments here I'm not surprised. People don't want to face up to the reality of what happened to that lamb.

People just think 'oh well it's only a few lambs'. Trust me, this will progress VERY SOON.

• Advertisement

People just think 'oh well it's only a few lambs'. Trust me, this will progress VERY SOON.

Or the "ooo lets just blame it on Larry" approach which so many in this country take. As if there is no chance of us having another serial killer!

Or the "ooo lets just blame it on Larry" approach which so many in this country take. As if there is no chance of us having another serial killer!

Larry wasn't even a serial killer. He was just caught with a woman and then they assumed he was responsible for all that. Someone killing a sheep displays more serial killer traits than anyone who rapes women.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,242 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I am VERY tempted to move this thread to the Conspiracy Theory forum.

Some people really need to get a grip on reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Computer Science Student

I had hoped this would be a thread I would never have to revive but it seems that sheep are going missing in Wicklow now at an alarming rate. Whoever is doing this is clearly growing in confidence. The volume of sheep falling foul to this faceless coward is clearly escalating. I'm afraid to say we are no longer dealing with someone who kills an odd lamb here or there but rather a seasoned professional now, and there really is no telling what this could ultimately lead to.

One farmer is reporting that about 100 of his sheep have gone missing since November. https://www.farmersjournal.ie/over-100-factory-ready-hoggets-stolen-in-wicklow-599999

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Sheep are always been stolen, they are easy to round up and transport, this happens a lot on commonage land.

In relation to the slaughtered lambs this is obviously someone just taking the carcass for meat. It only takes a few minutes to do this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

Sheep prices are high at the moment, and will be for the next few months, this always increases the number of sheep being stolen

Anyone watching crimecall tonight?

They are doing a piece on the brutal lamb killings. Their angle is that the killer may in fact be a pack of treacherous Alsatian dogs. Personally I think the problem is not that simple. Feel terrible for the poor farmer being interviewed. You can see he is still visibly distraught by the aftermath of the massacre he witnessed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭Mimon

Anyone watching crimecall tonight?

They are doing a piece on the brutal lamb killings. Their angle is that the killer may in fact be a pack of treacherous Alsatian dogs. Personally I think the problem is not that simple. Feel terrible for the poor farmer being interviewed. You can see he is still visibly distraught by the aftermath of the massacre he witnessed.

Just reading through some of this, how has everyone not realised that you are trolling?:P

We're these sheep killed for sport or possibly ritually, was a knife used, the person wasn't after meat? have only glanced at the thread, reminds me a little of something.

Larry Murphy in his pomp?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,647 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Just in time for Easter too, that's terrible, well I never thought i'd see the like. What next?

Somebody will be murdered and then where are we? Drive by shootings in the night, it'll be like boys in the hood, and then they'll have the hoes selling their wares in the street and the pimps will be using the crack to keep the whores under control.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Disturbing developments in Meath over the last fortnight. Locals reporting that the situation is much more sinister than what is in mainstream news.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/irish-farmer-offers-2000-reward-26833261

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

Faulty link?

The excitement is killing me now..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,498 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

First off it isn't one person, Has to be two or more and there butchering for Meat,

Happens a lot in Eastern Europe & Africa,

It happened out West for awhile a few years back i believe Lithuanians where blamed, Probably because butchering of live stock for ritual purposes is still legal there,

Advertisement