Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Retro Console?!?

• 13-07-2017 9:16am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,526 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Clickbait!
    WooHoo!

No, but, seriously....

After seeing the Pandora mentioned on the Raspjamma ad in the Marketplace I did some googling... as you do, and up popped this Pirate-tastic device

HTB1ni1gQVXXXXXdapXXq6xXFXXXi.jpg?size=170113&height=687&width=900&hash=721864cb3f6d7ed42e93efd66456f3b8
    Link

This is a Pandora, ready to plug into your display, with the controllers good to go.
    I see some talk of bar tops, and spends of some €500, but this seems like a very handy, though dodgy as feck, way to play with little effort on the part of the buyer, and it'll cost a lot less.
    Watch out for the duty charges though!

They've another and everything appears built into the control panel
    Link Eile

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

That sir, is expensive !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,464 ✭✭✭Inviere

I'd say input lag is measured in minutes as opposed to milliseconds on that thing :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,526 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Won't make any difference to my gaming abilities so!

I wonder then if the latency on the second linked device is any better, given it appears to be wired in.

Don't think I'll invest to find out!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Still interesting option though as you said.
    Quick arcade fix on your tv and can pack away if space is tight.

Advertisement