Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Dec 28th- forecast?

• 23-12-2013 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭

HI folks, I am getting married on Sat the 28th of December in the midlands (Mullingar).
    I have being looking around a variety of sources for a week long forecast, wondering if some people can help me or point me in the right direction please or give me some indicator of whats out there

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭H2UMrsRobinson

skippy15 wrote: »
    HI folks, I am getting married on Sat the 28th of December in the midlands (Mullingar).
    I have being looking around a variety of sources for a week long forecast, wondering if some people can help me or point me in the right direction please or give me some indicator of whats out there

here's your man - updates most days for the week ahead early morning about 8am or thereabouts. just head to the last post in the thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055579971

plus keep your eye on any of the chat threads in this forum for discussion on the impending weather

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭skippy15

here's your man - updates most days for the week ahead early morning about 8am or thereabouts. just head to the last post in the thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055579971

plus keep your eye on any of the chat threads in this forum for discussion on the impending weather

Thanks for that will do, dont normally follow this section of boards but he seems pretty much like the bible for people that do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

skippy15 wrote: »
    Are you hoping for snow for your wedding?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

At the moment, it looks like we'll have a big storm on the 27th so bear that in mind for anyone who has to travel to the wedding, particularly if anyone is traveling from abroad. The storm will still be hanging around for Saturday though not quite as severe. Too early for any precise details though given how active the weather is at the moment so I wouldnt be getting too concerned just yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭skippy15

WikiHow wrote: »
    Are you hoping for snow for your wedding?

Im hoping people can travel from across the country to make it so conditions aren't extreme. Have planned for inside and outside photos so a lack of rain be a major bonus. Either that or a complete white out which aint looking likely

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭shamwari

I got married this time a few years back. Weather was utter muck and then cleared miraculously! Apparently an army of "Child of Pragues" were left out the night before :D

Best of luck on your big day!

Advertisement