Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What and when are best ways to get involved

• 04-05-2013 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey guys!
    Only found out about TOG a couple of days ago. Looks awesome!
    I have had fairly serious ruminations over building some DIY analog synthesisers recently, and maybe some arduino stuff. This would be a large undertaking given my current level of expertise and free time.

I have no real means to solder and test things in my flat (very tight on space and money at the mo). I certainly don't foresee being able to afford an oscilloscope and decent multimeter any time soon; but it look slike you guys are sorted for test equipment.

If I wanted to start some electronics projects, what would be the best time to drop by and meet people and see the space? Is there anyone else working on DIY synths?
    Also what can be stored on site in terms of incomplete projects?

Really looking forward to getting involved,
    Ash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,549 ✭✭✭zg3409

I see you found our mailing list. We can continue to discuss there. I will also be in the space Tuesday night.

Advertisement