Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Heyday : Rereleased on Friday 23rd of January

• 22-01-2004 10:16am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,922 ✭✭✭

Folks,

Heyday is being rereleased on Friday the 23rd of January, due to renewed interest after the song was used on the 'Quarrel' Guinness ad.

The 4 track single will be available in all good record shops, so get out there and buy a copy this week, let's try and give Mic his first chart No. 1

Cheers,

Fitz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Is it gonna be the same 4 tracks as were on the original Heyday EP?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

How did the song do in the charts ?, I was expecting to hear it non-stop, I dont listen to commercial stations, except after 7pm.

Anyways its enticed me to hear more, I must get my hands on the album.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,922 ✭✭✭fitz

It entered the charts at 13, and I think it's still in the top 30/40.

Definitely get your hands on the album, you won't be disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Why did this warrant a forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,446 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Why are you replying to a 3 year old thread? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,922 ✭✭✭fitz

Thread closed. Delta_bravo, your question is off topic, but I'll answer anyway. There was a lot of interest about Mic when he passed away, and it was around then the forum was established.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement