Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a skateboard

• 11-04-2011 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi. Im from Bir,, Offaly and we've recently had a skate park built and im getting into the whole skating thing.
    So i was looking to see has anyone got a GOOD, CHEAP skateboard for sale?
    Names of trucks,deck,bearings and wheels would be nice =P
    Picture with these would be even better :D
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 slyedog

i have a zero skate board for €25 ,wheels and barrings for €15 and girl (royal) trucks for €20

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

the park in birr is fantastic, we visited last year a spart of out wreck the spot tour

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Darragh Harte

wreckless wrote: »
    the park in birr is fantastic, we visited last year a spart of out wreck the spot tour

Ah i was there when ye visited.
    it was a good day ye visited.
    Many of the kids in the area and local skaters came out.
    great day :)

slyedog wrote: »
    i have a zero skate board for €25 ,wheels and barrings for €15 and girl (royal) trucks for €20

Sorry if im a bit late responding. Haven't checked this in months.
    could you send a picture of them or even upload a picture to photo bucket and post the link here?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 slyedog

yeah i will tomorrow if thats okay

• Advertisement

Sweetness

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 SkateNutter

Hi. Im from Bir,, Offaly and we've recently had a skate park built and im getting into the whole skating thing.
    So i was looking to see has anyone got a GOOD, CHEAP skateboard for sale?
    Names of trucks,deck,bearings and wheels would be nice =P
    Picture with these would be even better :D
    Thanks

Hi Darragh,

Basically any of the brand names such as DGK are top end skateboards, Bonesbearings are quality and wheels are dependant on their hardness & wherethey are used e.g. a smooth skatepark or a rough road, that said our plainwhite or black wheels are good for all round use. We have a range ofskateboarding gear available on our website SkateNutter.comso please check us out. We also have a seven video series available at thispage which may be of interest to you AllAbout Skateboarding.

Regards - SkateNutter.

Advertisement