Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Shiny new empty forum

• 12-08-2011 1:21pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,007 CMod ✭✭✭✭

:)

Bold Gaspode, messing up nice clean forum.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Dymo

What exactly is Nexus? and why has it got a new forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Fisrt person to say 'first post'

:D

Dymo wrote: »
    What exactly is Nexus? and why has it got a new forum?

Computer software. I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,544 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Hi every blody...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Hello Hello.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭fearbainne

Hello??

Echoooooooo!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Someone hit the delete button quick!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,544 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

I came to meet Guinan......or Kirk....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Mmm, Nexus...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 137 ✭✭Pi^2

Hello everyone, sorry I'm late to the party!

Nexus is Corks very own hackerspace. We're located in the Camden Palace Hotel, across the river from the Cork Opera House.

You might check out our website for the time being as I get this place in order - http://hackerspacecork.com/wp/

We've a good few events lined up next week so please check us out/pay us a visit/offer suggestions/give us some feedback.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement