Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

12-06-2019, 09:34   #9181
safeasparagus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff2 View Post
I'd think best to turn off location if looking at that site.
Prob a silly q but why so Jeff ?
Advertisement
12-06-2019, 13:35   #9182
The Enbalmer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KM792 View Post
Is he related to Flashy or is he a different Ward?
Maybe related to Bo Bo Ward..he was from clondalkin too?
12-06-2019, 13:45   #9183
blinding

Gangster-ism is a lot like FF /FG politics . The seat is handed down from one relation to the other .

The seat often becomes available sooner but there are a lot of similarities .
12-06-2019, 14:21   #9184
pablo128

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Enbalmer View Post

There are a lot of Ward families in the immediate area. Not sure who is related to who.
12-06-2019, 16:16   #9185
secman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Enbalmer View Post

Bo Bo the guy who was shot years ago ? Always associated him with Inchicore.
Advertisement
12-06-2019, 17:10   #9186
rondog

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1967 View Post
As someone who works with people in addiction everyday I can 100% confirm you are talking absolute ****e.

Mothers held up with syringes is a daily occurrence is it 😂

A massive amount of people you term as "junkies" suffer with mental health issues which led them to drugs or suffered massive trauma/abuse in childhood.

You have no sympathy for someone who was raped throughout their childhood and turn to drugs to escape that. Good man
As someone who grew up in an area with lots of junkies I can tell you you are talking absolute boll1x. I know I’d say about 12/13 junkies and not one of them was abused,not one comes from a troubled household. I can tell you for certain that these lads and lasses well that the only reason they ended up as junkies is Because they didn’t know when the party ended. These people I would have been at parties with years ago. These people would keep going day after day. They never even tried to get a job,they were lazy and just wanted to get out of it all the time. The same people bummed their way they life. Some stole from their family,one of the girls sells her body and she will openly admit she loves the buzz from gear. So,save all your bleeding heart reasons that these poor souls are the way they are cos I know a completely different story.
12-06-2019, 17:45   #9187
FaxingBerlin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post
As someone who grew up in an area with lots of junkies I can tell you you are talking absolute boll1x. I know I’d say about 12/13 junkies and not one of them was abused,not one comes from a troubled household. I can tell you for certain that these lads and lasses well that the only reason they ended up as junkies is Because they didn’t know when the party ended. These people I would have been at parties with years ago. These people would keep going day after day. They never even tried to get a job,they were lazy and just wanted to get out of it all the time. The same people bummed their way they life. Some stole from their family,one of the girls sells her body and she will openly admit she loves the buzz from gear. So,save all your bleeding heart reasons that these poor souls are the way they are cos I know a completely different story.
CC1967 gets paid to treat these people so it's no surprise to hear the poor me sob story. It's that attitude that has vermin walking out of court with suspended sentences after already having dozens of convictions.

The courts are packed to the rafters every day with junkies.

I've no sympathy for any that uses their addiction as a reason to cause harm and misery to other people. I dont give a shi* what they went through in life.

Last edited by FaxingBerlin; 12-06-2019 at 17:49.
12-06-2019, 19:06   #9188
Fiftyfilthy

More junkie chitchat :boring:
12-06-2019, 19:17   #9189
FaxingBerlin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiftyfilthy View Post
More junkie chitchat :boring:
Sweating for someone to get shot this fella haha
Advertisement
12-06-2019, 19:21   #9190
Fiftyfilthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaxingBerlin View Post
Sweating for someone to get shot this fella haha

One would never wish death on someone
(2) thanks from:
12-06-2019, 20:47   #9191

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiftyfilthy View Post
One would never wish death on someone
Done a huge one there this eve. Thought I was a gonnar. mi corazón casi salió a través de mi camiseta de Gucci.
Thanks from:
12-06-2019, 21:31   #9192
Border Broadcaster

Drifted from the topic it seems🙄
Any gossip regarding Gangland shootings or insights to criminals or are we just focusing on Heroin addicts now🙄😆
Thanks from:
12-06-2019, 21:37   #9193
El_Bee

these guys dont just flip a switch when they're 18/19 and become violent drug dealers, they're the kids that are out all hours when they're 13/14 onwards, catch them early and we reduce the number of these thugs
12-06-2019, 21:46   #9194
secman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Kelly View Post
Done a huge one there this eve. Thought I was a gonnar. mi corazón casi salió a través de mi camiseta de Gucci.
Tommy quote re Trump visit : €180k hidden in a field, worrying about a days hol pay ?

If I take a day off work it'll be a day deducted from my annual hoildays. Now I don't know about you or them muppets but I would be using a day off for better fcking things than walking around a street waving a stick with a board on top of it saying 'Fck Trump' or something.
(2) thanks from:
12-06-2019, 21:55   #9195
The Satanist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Kelly View Post
Done a huge one there this eve.
Gangland thread not sexual exploit thread. Someone please shoot someone, thanks.
Thread Closed