Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Out of contract for elec and gas

• 10-05-2020 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

I'm with flogas for both elec and gas and just finished 1 year contract.

I'm looking for advice on best provider for dual fuel.

Also anyone have a nest/climate/smart home bundle they would recommend (preferable as part on new contract)

I don't want big yearly connection costs or be tied into long
    Longer than 1 year contract.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭JTMan

Input your usage into Bonkers.ie.

Ensure you choose to view all options including those where sign up is not available via Bonkers.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭dermatrov

I tried choosy.ie a few weeks ago and switched to Panda Power, but I am raging now as Iberdrola are way cheaper on that site :( Prices seem to be dropping a lot because of covid so a good time to change.
    baegan wrote: »
    I'm with flogas for both elec and gas and just finished 1 year contract.

I'm looking for advice on best provider for dual fuel.

Also anyone have a nest/climate/smart home bundle they would recommend (preferable as part on new contract)

I don't want big yearly connection costs or be tied into long
    Longer than 1 year contract.

Advertisement