Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent T shirts - €9.90 or €8.00 with code

• 18-11-2019 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

https://pampling.com/
    Decent T shirts (popular themes) from online store from Spain, great stocking fillers....
    Code: CITEPMM
    Free delivery once you spend €25

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Nice one thanks, got a few decent ones there, assuming they're good quality and not cheap crap...

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭bduffy

Thargor wrote: »
    Nice one thanks, got a few decent ones there, assuming they're good quality and not cheap crap...

Got some from the shop and the cashier gave me the code.... They get a slice of the online sales 👠Great gifts....

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Diziet

Really cool! What a great find, thank you :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Let me know how the quality is..

.. I'm finding RedBubble is the one to beat for quality. While often pricey - you can get 20% off around US holidays - but don't shrink and last absolutely ages.

Plus the sizing was a bit small on a recent slim fitted shirt they sent me.. so contacted them and they sent me out the larger size free of charge, and said to give the smaller one to a friend. Can't beat that!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Nice find, seems similar to qwertee and the likes and a little cheaper!
    Basq wrote: »
    .. I'm finding RedBubble is the one to beat for quality. While often pricey - you can get 20% off around US holidays - but don't shrink and last absolutely ages.

I really like the tshirts redbubble use but think the printing quality is terrible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

maximoose wrote: »
    I really like the tshirts redbubble use but think the printing quality is terrible
    Jaysus, really? You might have been unlucky.. I've a load and they're all great.

They're stitched rather than the quite plasticky transfer feel of Qwertee etc.

Well to be fair the last time I used them was 2017 so maybe they've changed, I stopped ordering after being disappointed a few times!

Basq wrote: »
    Let me know how the quality is..

Got 3 for €45 in the shop and was very happy with them (before I saw this price, usually €14). They've been washed about 10 times and there's no problems with cracks or discolouration.
    I just bought 6 as stocking fillers for Secret Santa.......

• Registered Users Posts: 22,361 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Anyone get a message saying that the code. is "invalid for your country"?

Ordered with it at the weekend and had no problems.

• Advertisement

Anyone get a message saying that the code. is "invalid for your country"?

Yeah I got the same

• Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Ordered four tshirts last night and had completely forgotten about the code till I saw the thread again just now. Still 9.90 is a great price compared to other t-shirt sites which seem to hover around 14-20 a shirt. Just hoping the quality is good because I really like some of the designs. If it is decent I'll be buying a few more to stock up.

7 T-Shirts arrived today in the post, all looking good - Christmas stockings sorted. Offer over - 25% Black Friday offer on now, but most T-Shirts gone back to €16.90.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭paska

How long should they take to arrive? Ordered mine the day of post and still nothing.

paska wrote: »
    How long should they take to arrive? Ordered mine the day of post and still nothing.
    I ordered the day before that and they arrived last Wednesday. Good fit....

• Registered Users Posts: 39,493 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Same here, had actually forgotten about them till I saw this post

KevIRL wrote: »
    Same here, had actually forgotten about them till I saw this post

I sent them a WhatsApp and they said they had my order but could not find my parcel. They said not to worry that they would sort it today.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,610 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

These designs are great, thanks OP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Code Super15 for 15% off

• Registered Users Posts: 13,610 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

CITEPMM seems to still give 20% off

• Advertisement

CITEJAP is another code I found from a card in the bottom of the suitcase! Just in case....

got mine delivered last week, took a bit of time from Spain but got there in the end. Pretty happy with them though only time will tell how good the quality is

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭AhrSkidar

Muahahaha wrote: »
    got mine delivered last week, took a bit of time from Spain but got there in the end. Pretty happy with them though only time will tell how good the quality is

Still waiting. No reply yet to a WhatsApp query either. :(

When did you order. Think mine took about 2.5 weeks, I had actually forgotten about it till it showed up. Id say post from Spain is pretty slow in normal times, slower again at Xmas

Muahahaha wrote: »
    When did you order. Think mine took about 2.5 weeks, I had actually forgotten about it till it showed up. Id say post from Spain is pretty slow in normal times, slower again at Xmas

Hopefully they will turn up soon. I ordered around the 19th, when the thread started.

AhrSkidar wrote: »
    Still waiting. No reply yet to a WhatsApp query either. :(
    I sent them a WhatsApp and they said they had my order but could not find my parcel. They said not to worry that they would sort it today.

After they said they would sort it, that was it. Ignoring my request for an update and no delivery.

Still waiting on mine. Had some email back and forth regarding a tracking number, latest update received today....

We're really sorry but we're unable to find the tracking number as there is no trace of your parcel since he left the warehouse :(
    We just asked the warehouse to re-send your parcel ASAP!!

I'll send you the tracking number in the coming days, we apologise once again.

KevIRL wrote: »
    Still waiting on mine. Had some email back and forth regarding a tracking number, latest update received today....

We're really sorry but we're unable to find the tracking number as there is no trace of your parcel since he left the warehouse :(
    We just asked the warehouse to re-send your parcel ASAP!!

I'll send you the tracking number in the coming days, we apologise once again.

I guess you, like me won't hear from them again.

Paid via PayPal so I believe I can just do a charge back claim?

• Advertisement

I guess you, like me won't hear from them again.

I might join that club - still no parcel and no communication.

Advertisement