Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone - Dublin Airport Fast Track (EXPIRED)

• 20-06-2019 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,944 ✭✭✭duffman13

The Dublin Airport Fast Track pass offer is back again on the Vodafone app. Free fast track is useful especially in summer.

Edit: limited to 10 per person till 31st of August, they sent me 10 individual ones when you select 10. I've two spare if anyone needs them

Needs to be flying before 30th of September. I've sent the free ones I have

Edit Edit:

http://www.vodafonefasttrack.com

Seems to be working through that link even if your not a Vodafone customer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 jodibobs

They were great last year,can I take your two,and if anyone else has any spare. Looking for 7. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Hugo_Whoriskey

duffman13 wrote: »
    The Dublin Airport Fast Track pass offer is back again on the Vodafone app. No free coffee this time but free fast track is useful especially in summer.

Edit: limited to 10 per person till 31st of August, they sent me 10 individual ones when you select 10. I've two spare if anyone needs them

I'll take them please!

Edit: flying this evening so they'd really be appreciated! Can't see the offer in my Vodafone app

• Registered Users Posts: 46 kungfual

If travelling with kids do you need a pass for each child? 3 and 5yrs

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Daniel112

I'm not seeing it in the offers section of the Vodafone app. Do you have to be registered as being in Dublin with your Vodafone account?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭rameire

codes can be used for bookings up to 30 September.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,753 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Lads I would be forever grateful for 5 of these. I know it's a big ask but a great Boardsie PM'd me 5 last year and it was a godsend with the kids in tow. Thanks in advance!!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 kungfual

Also looking for 3, wife travelling alone with kids.. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭CFC007

Looking for one please.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lemmno

If they’re going spare I’d love to get two

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

Is this only available through bill pay? I'm on Vodafone X, can't see the offer in the app.

If someone could send me 4 codes that'd be great ♥

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

I'd appreciate 2 if available please and thank you

Absoluvely wrote: »
    Is this only available through bill pay? I'm on Vodafone X, can't see the offer in the app.

If someone could send me 4 codes that'd be great ♥

Yeah I'm the same. On Vodafone X and don't see the offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭dragona

I would really appreciate two, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Cocobongo

Anybody has 2 spare? Would be much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 8,944 ✭✭✭duffman13

I'll take them please!

Edit: flying this evening so they'd really be appreciated! Can't see the offer in my Vodafone app
    jodibobs wrote: »
    They were great last year,can I take your two,and if anyone else has any spare. Looking for 7. Thanks.

PMs sent

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭devil-80

Flying on 27 June if someone have 4 spare Ill take it. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Tandey

Looking for two if any has some to spare, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Would be fantastic if anyone had 2 to spare, would be much appreciated

Looking for 2 please!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,555 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

ahh not again, this makes people who actually pay for fast track experience terrible.

I fly pretty much every second week and when this offer is not on I get through security in less than 5 minutes. when this offer is on it goes easily 20 minutes. they really need to limit the amount of vouchers per user.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭sue97

Not showing for me and neither did movie tickets. I wonder are they streaming their offers to certain customers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭Nermal

Would appreciate 3 if they're going, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

duffman13 wrote: »
    The Dublin Airport Fast Track pass offer is back again on the Vodafone app. No free coffee this time but free fast track is useful especially in summer.

Needs to be flying before 30th of September. I've sent the free ones I have
    Thanks for the heads up, just to confirm though there is free coffee included :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,668 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Tried booking with one of these codes just now for the end of August...... the only Fast Track available is FT with Grant Thornton (never seen that branding before), and it won't accept the code :(

Says it's not valid for that date or product, or may be expired. No "normal" FT that I can see.....

• Registered Users Posts: 14 CianFarrell

I also dont see the offer on my app, on Vodafone X. Is it confirmed only for bill pay users?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭VeVeX

If anyone has one spare it would be greatly appreciated. I’m flying in two weeks. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭josha1

Have PAYG but can't get voucher in app? Flying today if anyone has 3 to spare? Thanks a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,944 ✭✭✭duffman13

ahh not again, this makes people who actually pay for fast track experience terrible.

I fly pretty much every second week and when this offer is not on I get through security in less than 5 minutes. when this offer is on it goes easily 20 minutes. they really need to limit the amount of vouchers per user.

They have limited it, it's only bill pay customers and limited to 10, I use fast track regularly but didn't notice a huge increase the last time this offer was on tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭barry181091

Could I get two please if anyone has any. Flying out next weekend!

EDIT: I will swap someone two tickets to Toy Story tomorrow in the Odeon in Limerick! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Orobhsa

Flying next week with family.

Would appreciate 4 please.

Advertisement