Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swipe Visa Card

• 14-09-2020 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭

Here's my referral code for the Swipe visa card (www.swipe.io/cards), which allows you to spend crypto currency using a visa card. I think the bonus is $20 or $30, will update when more details are clear.

Referral code:
    B430N7

Link:
    https://www.swipe.io/cards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭mdmix

starWave wrote: »
    Here's my referral code for the Swipe visa card (www.swipe.io/cards), which allows you to spend crypto currency using a visa card. I think the bonus is $20 or $30, will update when more details are clear.

Referral code:
    B430N7

Link:
    https://www.swipe.io/cards

How is it so far? Any hidden catches?

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭starWave

mdmix wrote: »
    How is it so far? Any hidden catches?

The biggest gotcha is that you can't load fiat on it like the MCO card, there's a fee to buy crypto with a debit card, so you need to load your crypto from soemwhere else, and the referral program doesn't seem to be live yet.

It's a work in progress, so will be interesting how fast that happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭mdmix

starWave wrote: »
    The biggest gotcha is that you can't load fiat on it like the MCO card, there's a fee to buy crypto with a debit card, so you need to load your crypto from soemwhere else, and the referral program doesn't seem to be live yet.

It's a work in progress, so will be interesting how fast that happens.
    Good to know

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭dec2000

Couldn't find many referrals so used yours after watching a few Coin Bureau videos and thinking Stripe was a good option. Have since seen some reviews and not so sure now, how have you been getting on with it?

Advertisement