Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leather look jeans

• 28-11-2016 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations? Topshop or river island ones any good? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭metaxaaa

Gal44 wrote: »
    Any recommendations? Topshop or river island ones any good? :)

Dorothy Perkins have amazing one at the moment blue and black

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I have a Topshop pair I picked up recently, love them! They're a bit high waisted and very comfortable. They go with so much and I've worn mine with heels/nice top and also a sweatshirt with a decent pair of runners (Black Adidas Stan Smiths for me!).

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Brill, I couldn't find any in my local DP's but I am very tempted by the topshop ones. Those or the mollys from river island...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭thesultan

Gal44 wrote: »
    Brill, I couldn't find any in my local DP's but I am very tempted by the topshop ones. Those or the mollys from river island...

Mylene Claus (not sure on her surname spelling) has leather pants in little woods Ireland . are they worth getting?

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭seekers

My wife has both leather look and a pair of real leather jeans. She always preferred the real leather pair as it fitted better. The only problem is that the knees stretch on the real leather pairs

• Advertisement
Advertisement