Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vesta Living - Clongriffin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭witzky

Mr.S wrote: »
    Do you know if the on site amenities are opening with the first apartments?

Which block is the gym / cinema in?

Yes they'll be available when the first apartments open. They're located in Block 32, the first block to be completed.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭niamh247

Just want to connect if possible. Are you moving in on Feb 18? Are there any social groups (whatsapp etc) for those moving in?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 bigfeckineejit

niamh247 wrote: »
    Just want to connect if possible. Are you moving in on Feb 18? Are there any social groups (whatsapp etc) for those moving in?

Thanks!

Did you get in touch with them to cancel your reservation yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MaximilienMK

We signed a lease back in November and we were given the 18th February as the move in day. I have no reason to believe that this has changed. I started following northdesign.ie on Instagram. They’re doing the interior design for the common areas in block 32 and judging by the posts, it seems to be coming along nicely.

Anyone else due to move in on 18 Feb?

Fingers crossed, was there today looking good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭niteclubbecks

Can’t believe all the one beds are gone. Hopefully they ll release more soon

Open to correction, but there’s a whole other block still to be develop.

Hopefully soon as lease is up at current place soon

Curious as to where you guys are all getting the information from

Would love to get one or the 1 bedroom apartment . Also curious to see if they ll have a open viewing

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Deleted

• Advertisement

I’ve already registered but as you said. They re all booked out already

One beds seem to have gone very quickly, but plenty of 2/3 beds left

Yes true but they are upping the price tho. Which isn’t fair. One beds won’t be ready till May now. That is what I was told directly by one of their reps

There are 3 different price tiers based on size, could be that your seeing as the prices look the same!

Existing one beds won’t be ready until May? I heard from the last week saying the existing stock would all be available on time.

Anyone hear different?

Perhaps the next round of 1 beds won't be advertised until May or something like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭franglan

Looking at these now with my girlfriend. Would be looking at the one beds - am I a bit late to this particular party? Wondering are they fully subscribed do we know?

franglan wrote: »
    Looking at these now with my girlfriend. Would be looking at the one beds - am I a bit late to this particular party? Wondering are they fully subscribed do we know?

Myself and my partner signed up and all to be told all the one beds were already gone. Who knows when the next phase will be released.

Very annoyed the one beds are already gone

Anyone moving in on Feb 18? Please respond. We are moving in and thought of connecting. Thanks!

Were there any viewings already? How did you manage to view the units?

Dont worry.. it will be completed on time... all minor issues to be sorted. Block 32 is only 84 apts, which is split into two handover dates btw.. fitout and snag in two weeks is achievable.

There are real photos all over Instagram. On the Vesta page itself, on the Twinlite page and on NorthDesign_ie page.

Yet none of the apartments themselves :pac:

Can't make the open-day but if anyone is going, please take photos!!

There was an image in the email sent around last night, inviting people to the open day, that I’ve never seen before. I’m open to correction, but it looked pretty real to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 b4y

Anyone moving in on Feb 18? Please respond. We are moving in and thought of connecting. Thanks!

We're moving in on the same date

b4y wrote: »
    We're moving in on the same date

Same here - we're moving in on the 18th too

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Fompi

We're supposed to move in on the 18th as well. I've paid the deposit + February rent but haven't got any confirmation yet, nothing official, it could be the Fyre festival all over again and we wouldnt know...
    Anyone else has paid their deposit yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Johncrossan

Hi guys has anybody any information regarding internet connection? Apparently it only has WiFi access but I really need a hard wired connection for work. The support is telling me that it’s not possible to add a hard wired internet connection to the apartments and I’m not able to understand if there will be a router within each apartment or not...

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Col_30

Fompi wrote: »
    We're supposed to move in on the 18th as well. I've paid the deposit + February rent but haven't got any confirmation yet, nothing official, it could be the Fyre festival all over again and we wouldnt know...

I live nearby. They are working around the clock to get them finished. I wouldn't worry too much yet. And I don't think the comparison to Fyre is fair, as the apartments are actually built. They look amazing. If I was renting I would be thrilled to be moving into one of these, comparing to the kips I lived in over the years anyway.

Col_30 wrote: »
    I live nearby. They are working around the clock to get them finished. I wouldn't worry too much yet. And I don't think the comparison to Fyre is fair, as the apartments are actually built. They look amazing. If I was renting I would be thrilled to be moving into one of these, comparing to the kips I lived in over the years anyway.

That's a really nice thing to read, thanks. I've seen the building in December and it does look great indeed. Even from the outside we can see it's high quality.
    It's just that having transferred €3000 with no confirmation or anything official back is a bit worrying and stressful...

• Registered Users Posts: 23 b4y

Fompi wrote: »

I paid deposit and Feb rent and I asked them, on their support portal, to confim they received both. Just received a confirmation.

Update, just got an email saying "thank you for payment"

That's short but efficient I guess :D I'd like to have my lease back and signed + access to the app before I can relax though. For now it's not real enough for me

As for the wired Internet connection, I didnt think of that actually, that's a good question!

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Col_30

If it’s a big need for a hard connection you can get a WiFi to Ethernet adapter, but your still effectively going to be using the WiFi connection as a source.

As Virgin Media are providing the connection for TV / Internet - this would be through the Horizon box which would have Ethernet ports. (Unless they have some custom system in place)

VM don't use the Horizon box for internet anymore. They are using the Hub 3.0 for quite some time. The Horizon box is only for TV now and it's still a pile of crap!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Johncrossan

Col_30 wrote: »
    VM don't use the Horizon box for internet anymore. They are using the Hub 3.0 for quite some time. The Horizon box is only for TV now and it's still a pile of crap!

If it’s the Hub 3.0 it has some hard wired cables plug on the back of it, I’m just worried they are not providing routers within the apartments but WiFi repeaters.

All that I could get from support yesterday was:
    “The Wi-Fi is provided by Virgin, and you’ll have your own private network within your apartment.
    Its super-fast and has guaranteed up-time, so it should always be available”.

And back in November I was told that: “Our current information is that there are no hard wire points in the Apartments for internet access. The wifi is an enterprise grade product which is provided directly by Virgin Media. The building has 3TB of dedicated bandwidth available with a wireless radio backup in case of failure.”.

I have sent a new email today, I’ll keep you posted guys.

Advertisement